How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-05-2006
tfs star

LOve her! I started this thread ages ago,but I don´t know why she isn´t more popular. She has a gorgeous face and body, but she´s mostly in quite crappy movies.

23-05-2006
windowshopping

She doesn't dislike Sienna Miller, I think she was just slightly put our by the ammount of times they were confused for one another when Sienna Miller came on the scene and was basically famous for being Jude's girlfriend. Sienna has been acting for about 15 years now and yes, she has done some rubbish stuff but also great stuff like 'Take a girl like you' and Playing Lettice Knollys in 'The Virgin Queen'. She doesn't do the celebrity thing and I expect because of that her carreer will be alot longer than her name sake's!

Take a girl like you

The Virgin Queen

Last edited by ChrissyM; 28-11-2006 at 01:07 PM.
23-05-2006
V.I.P.

oh, i hated her character so much in the virgin queen, which means, she's amazing.

windowshopping

I think when you are as beautiful as she is it is really really good fun having wrinkly old make-up and black teath to cover it up! Its an opportunity to be judged for your acting and not what you look like. I'd sooo rather be a character actor than eye-candy. So much more fun.....

02-06-2006
scenester

Sienna G never publically said it, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was a little put off from Sienna Miller. I remember reading/hearing that Sienna Guillory's dream role was Edie, and as everyone knows, Sienna Miller won that role for Factory Girl! Not to mention what someone else already said.

03-06-2006
windowshopping

I'd like to know where you read/saw Sienng G saying Eddie would be her ideal role. It sounds very unlikely. There was so much hype about the casting of that film, dropping Sienna M because she wasn't famous enough, casting Katie Holmes until she was abducted by aliens and basically went mad. Then they went and re-cast Sienna M because Jude Law shagged his nanny. All very bizarre. I think every young and beautiful actress was quoted saying they wanted the role and we all know the press never lies..............

Here is a picture of her playing Arya in Eragon.....

Can't wait............!

Last edited by ChrissyM; 28-11-2006 at 01:06 PM.
03-06-2006
V.I.P.

She was rather painful to watch in Resident Evil 2... at least this Eragon thing looks remotely interesting esp since J-Mal is in it. then again he was disastrous in Johnny English. Wasn't she the one who kept dying in The Time Machine?

scenester

sea_air: I'm fairly certain she talks about it in this interview: http://www.chatshow.net/interviews/i...interviewID=47 however, it's currently not working for me, or else I'd tell you how far into it she mentions wanting to play Edie.

04-06-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmgeek
sea_air: I'm fairly certain she talks about it in this interview: http://www.chatshow.net/interviews/i...interviewID=47 however, it's currently not working for me, or else I'd tell you how far into it she mentions wanting to play Edie.
I couldn't get it to work either. I'll believe you then, though that interview was back in 2000. I wonder if the project has been floating around all this time.

04-06-2006
scenester

sea_air: I don't know that it was that project that she mentioned. They just asked her what her dream role was and there wasn't even a pause, she just answered right away with Edie Sedgwick. She mentioned that she was fascinated with her life and would love to play her one day.

05-06-2006
girl who fell to earth

sea_air please provide credits for all the pics you posted or they will be deleted.. thanks

05-06-2006
Cinematic Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof
oh, i hated her character so much in the virgin queen, which means, she's amazing.
I have to agree, I've seen her in a few things thats she's been good in
And the lucky lady dated Nick Moran

28-11-2006
backstage pass

shes so damn pretty

12-12-2006
V.I.P.

Sienna Guillory @ Eragon world premiere in UK
hqcb.net

V.I.P.

she's not at ALL who I would've picked for Arya. she looks nothing like she's described in the book.

plus, that gown is horrid.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
guillory, sienna