How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-06-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid+Jun 14th, 2004 - 5:13 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Acid @ Jun 14th, 2004 - 5:13 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by oanadobre@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:55 am
<!--QuoteBegin-scandinavianchic
Quote:
@May 16th, 2004 - 7:19 am
I think she's gorgeous and i love her sense of style. But I have a question: What has she done to be in the spotlight besides being Jude Laws girlfriend? I never heard of her before they got together...

That is a very good question...
she's been on that social scene for a while

her family is all really 'the in crowd'.......her mum is a very south kenny woman so she has her whole rich wives social group and her daughter savannah went to art school in chelsea then CSM so she's been networking for ages

and as for sienna she's been doing the whole acting thing for ages so shes met people too..........im not sure if she went to RADA or not.......but either way.....shes gorgeous......so the industry adore her

shes been cast recently for a movie where she has to put on a lot of weight im scared for her [/b][/quote]
Can you mention one movie she actually acted in?

14-06-2004
scenester

I hear there's a 2 pg spread in Heat comparing her style to Kate's. IMO Kate does it much better.

Sienna was in the tv show Keen Eddie- which was quickly canceled.

14-06-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Sienna was in the tv show Keen Eddie- which was quickly canceled.
Did she play his roommate? If so, she was very cute in the TV show
But I agree, she doesn't hold a candle to Kate.

14-06-2004
V.I.P.

I like, I like!!

She makes me want to go out for some cowboy boots!!!

15-06-2004
fashion insider

I must say, after viewing a lot of these Sienna Miller pics, the girl's style is starting to grow on me
If anyone has any more pics of her, please feel free to post them!

15-06-2004
kabhi alvida

Well I know I'm going to get shouter down for this but I think she does it better than Kate -I know she probably does copy her but loads of girls in London do, and they don't pull it off well at all, but Sienna does, and then some. She went to drama school in New York and she's going to be in Alfie and Layer Cake soon. Buy yeah I think the fact her parents were extremely well connected within the chelsea set did help her anyway.

16-06-2004
front row

Quote:
What has she done to be in the spotlight besides being Jude Laws girlfriend? I never heard of her before they got together...
I think she has a rather big role in Alfie but was rather unkown before that.
about her fashion sense, well let's just say that I wouldn't wear that clothes - apart from that beautiful dess she wore at the oscars - but she looks nice in them.

17-06-2004
kabhi alvida

How amazingly stunning does she look at the Serpentine Gallery party in London?! (In Cavalli)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siennaserpentine.jpg (30.9 KB, 619 views)

21-06-2004
kabhi alvida

love,love this outfit. I know its probably vintage but does anyone know where the dress is from?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siennaNY1.jpg (86.2 KB, 7452 views)

21-06-2004
rising star

Itīs difficult for me to realize if I really like Siennaīs style or itīs just that she has Jude by her side. I mean would we be devoting a 4 pages thread if her boyfriend was...letīs say Jack Black.

I mean sheīs cute and she knows how to look cool but to reach KateMoss status she will have to show us a lot more....

21-06-2004
scenester

shes a cute girl....and i like her style...but who is she and where is she from? all i know so far is that shes dating jude law and im really jealous of her?

22-06-2004
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Jun 21st, 2004 - 3:54 pm
love,love this outfit. I know its probably vintage but does anyone know where the dress is from?
the white summer dress and the black leather cowboy boots together?

22-06-2004
backstage pass

It IS a cute outfit but I could feel my feet sweating just looking at her boots!

22-06-2004
yes

she did the 2003 pirelli calander!
i saw a feature on FTV and she was dancing about topless with another blonde for the shoot

Sienna ROSE Miller it said

23-06-2004
kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally posted by lunabella+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 8:15 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lunabella @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 8:15 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-impossibleprincess@Jun 21st, 2004 - 3:54 pm
the white summer dress and the black leather cowboy boots together? [/b][/quote]

No just the dress and the bag, but I would buy the boots and wear them seperately.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, january, miller, sienna