How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-03-2005
front row

^ because she used to be a model for select agency.

23-03-2005
V.I.P.

Originally posted by Maddie1902 in Candids, but thought I'd add it here for Sienna diehards. Thanks, Maddie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg march23.jpg (15.0 KB, 2234 views)

23-03-2005
V.I.P.

Great pic! Thanks!

23-03-2005
kabhi alvida

wow! finally a new pic! thanks maddie and Curious!

24-03-2005
V.I.P.

Hey Curious,
Can I ask where you've found this pic : I checked all the photos agencies I know 'cause I was dying to see the rest of the set.But I had no luck it was anywhere I knew!...Could you help?!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious
Originally posted by Maddie1902 in Candids, but thought I'd add it here for Sienna diehards. Thanks, Maddie!

24-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARLOWE TIGER
Hey Curious,
Can I ask where you've found this pic : I checked all the photos agencies I know 'cause I was dying to see the rest of the set.But I had no luck it was anywhere I knew!...Could you help?!..
Hi there Marlowe!

I got it from the Candids thread here in Star Style. Maddie1902 posted it originally. Maybe you could PM her for the original source? Sorry I don't have more info...

24-03-2005
rising star

The photo is from BIG originally... it's annoying because they don't allow any public access and they have all the best pictures. Grr. And yeah, that's the first picture for about a month, I think. =)

24-03-2005
fashion elite

I donīt really like or see where her great fashion taste is, even-though,I like this boho-chic movement.

Does she copy Kate?
I donīt see it, their taste is similar in some cases but in genereal terms it is very different. I prefer Kate, but thatīs just me.

Sienna is really cute anyway.

24-03-2005
V.I.P.

Here's some new ones (from isifa - ones just a variation of the above)! The press is so snarky towards her. Of course, they have to point out that she's not wearing her engagement ring and that she's wearing a fedora ala Kate. Screw them! Anyhow, I think she looks lovely, as usual. LOVE the boots ! Enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siennacandid1.jpg (17.8 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg siennacandid.jpg (17.2 KB, 949 views)

Last edited by Curious; 24-03-2005 at 06:40 PM.

24-03-2005
trendsetter

I like her in the JC campaign aswell. It actually made me go in there the other day, saw some nice jeans too.

25-03-2005
backstage pass

Since everyone compares her to Kate Moss isnt it funny that she has a jeans ad in her favor just like Kate was the mysterious beauty of calvin klein jeans!I love Kate but Sienna is young and fresh so why not pass the london hip girl crown on to Sienna.At least she's got something about her that keeps people looking out for what she'll look like next........
I think she looks really cute and little girlish just like I thought Kate to be when I first saw her.

25-03-2005
kabhi alvida

I don't even think she's boho anymore. I just think she has a way of putting funky clothes together. She was a lot more hippy then than she is now. I definitely like the thigh high boots with the hat-very 60's-really my thing.

25-03-2005
V.I.P.

^I like that Sienna candid.

25-03-2005
scenester

im sorry i just think she has not got a style of her own at all.everything she wears was from kate.she only used to be boho hippy cus kate was now kate isnt she isnt either.she must spend so long studying everything kate has ever worn!the hat purrleease.whenever she doent copy kate she looks ****.i hate those ankle boots!

25-03-2005
kabhi alvida

She wore that hat at the Alfie Premiere ages ago. It's not new.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, january, miller, sienna