How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-07-2004
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 6th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
There was a little snippet in a magazine I saw about her obsession with Cowboy Boots
This one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siennacowboy.jpg (62.4 KB, 1583 views)

06-07-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thats the one! Good old NW

07-07-2004
tfs star

Thankyou, superstarjeans!

It looks gorgeous on the runway with that belt, bracelet and shoes.

Michelle certainly helps too!

07-07-2004
yes

Sienna and Jude are officially the most wanted celeb couple at a-list parties

07-07-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:22 pm
Jude is officially the most wanted man. Period.

07-07-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
there's going to be a spread of her and Jude in next month's W...
Oh my god, I hate it when celebrities are photographed for magazines together. Why don't they go straight to Hello?

07-07-2004
within an embrace

Quote:
Originally posted by Belowen+Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:23 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Belowen @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:23 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:22 pm
Jude is officially the most wanted man. Period. [/b][/quote]
SO true.

case in point...I want him.

08-07-2004
rising star

Article from 'The Sun':

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2004311932,00.html

08-07-2004
rising star

PageSix:

JUDE Law's girlfriend, Sienna Miller, says she's been wrongly branded an "It" girl. "Do I look like a [bleep]ing Hilton sister?" she sneers in the upcoming issue of W. "Yeah, and check me out on the Internet having sex. The fact is I'd rather be at home cooking." As for her relationship with Law, Miller, 22, who co-stars with the hunky actor in "Alfie," refuses to discuss it, except to declare, "It's not like I sit there thinking, 'God I'm dating someone who is very famous.' " She does reveal that the couple have adopted a pair of puppies named Porgy and Bess.

08-07-2004
kabhi alvida

I saw a thing about that article on E! News. I'm actually suprised Jude law would go to a mag, even if it was W, and pose for it with his girlfriend, but I guess they do have a movie to promote, but never in a million years could I see him psoing for OK mag, he has too much credibility.

08-07-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by firenze13@Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:28 am
PageSix:

JUDE Law's girlfriend, Sienna Miller, says she's been wrongly branded an "It" girl. "Do I look like a [bleep]ing Hilton sister?" she sneers in the upcoming issue of W. "Yeah, and check me out on the Internet having sex. The fact is I'd rather be at home cooking." As for her relationship with Law, Miller, 22, who co-stars with the hunky actor in "Alfie," refuses to discuss it, except to declare, "It's not like I sit there thinking, 'God I'm dating someone who is very famous.' " She does reveal that the couple have adopted a pair of puppies named Porgy and Bess.
Man she sounds like a little snot! She's more like the Hiltons than she thinks. Maybe she'll be like IT girl Gretchen Mol once her movies come out and she'll disappear.

09-07-2004
kabhi alvida

I don't really believe what she said in W! in an interview i read ages ago, before she was with Jude law, she said something like, "i was nervous about meeting him because i knew everything about him and he knew nothing about me" and when she got the part in Alfie, she said, "all i could think about was that i was going to kiss jude law-even my mum was excited".

09-07-2004
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by PoppyAzure+Jul 8th, 2004 - 9:12 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PoppyAzure @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 9:12 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-firenze13@Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:28 am
PageSix:

Man she sounds like a little snot! She's more like the Hiltons than she thinks. Maybe she'll be like IT girl Gretchen Mol once her movies come out and she'll disappear.[/b][/quote]
I agree with you! Sorry impossibleprincess, I know your a big fan of Sienna, but I have to say she sounds so stuck up...worse than Paris even..

09-07-2004
kabhi alvida

yeah I know, now she's doing all these interviews, i guess its easy to see she's kind of bratty. But whatever anyone says about her, the girl sure can dress well!

11-07-2004
rising star

I have only just noticed her recently,but i love her style too

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, january, miller, sienna