How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2006
front row

#6, #11, and #29 the white boots I simply LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them and want to know who designed them! TIA!!

Last edited by sisi01; 27-06-2006 at 03:53 PM.

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyisle
IMO she carries herself with confidence and class. She's not ashamed or insecure with her body. The word TARTY didn't even enter my minnd when I saw her outfit. She is a young, beautiful woman with a gorgeous body who can wear almost anything. I say take these fashion risks while you still can, when you're tight. And Sienna is tight... Now I will go do 72 hours of cardio...
I agree with everything you wrote!
She is young beautiful and looks amazing in that outfit!

27-06-2006
front row

I wish I knew where to get her Prada thong sandals she wore with "the" black swimsuit/skirt outfit in NYC?!! LOOOVE them!!

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B.
Honeyisle, I think you have the right to have your opinions, but please don't come here and criticize others opinions. I like Sienna, and think she's pretty but I don't think that's a chic or even cool outfit. I think it's tarty. TARTY. It shows too much. FULL STOP.
It doesn't mean one thing if she has a good body. There are one million better bodies out there, but this doesn't mean it's right to go out naked. Just my 2 cents. And please calm down lady.
Um I didn't criticize your earlier opinion, I just had my own and I think I did say IMO at the beginning of the quote. Now I didn't realize that this forum was run by you or that it was anti or pro Sienna, I thought one could come here and comment on Sienna's fashion choices, which I love , and have a discussion. I don't think I said anything insulting or negative to you but I appologize if you thought I was attacking you or your views personally. I really think it is you who should calm down, we're all individuals who have our own opinions and if they differ from yours you shouldn't take that as an attack. I said in my quote that I thought that Sienna should enjoy certain fashion choices while she's young and fit. You disagreed, and that's fine. Take it for what it is, an opinion. Independant thought. This is what makes the world tick my dear...

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B.
...I think it's tarty. TARTY. It shows too much. FULL STOP.
It doesn't mean one thing if she has a good body. There are one million better bodies out there, but this doesn't mean it's right to go out naked. Just my 2 cents. And please calm down lady.
...another thing, what are you the clothing morallity police? Next thing you know you'll be telling Jude he can't wear those pointy elfin slippers..

http://trent.blogspot.com/

Last edited by honeyisle; 27-06-2006 at 04:27 PM.

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

I like this outfit. Something about her blonde hair makes me think, sweet.

just jared.com

Last edited by honeyisle; 27-06-2006 at 04:31 PM.

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyisle
Um I didn't criticize your earlier opinion, I just had my own and I think I did say IMO at the beginning of the quote. Now I didn't realize that this forum was run by you or that it was anti or pro Sienna, I thought one could come here and comment on Sienna's fashion choices, which I love , and have a discussion. I don't think I said anything insulting or negative to you but I appologize if you thought I was attacking you or your views personally. I really think it is you who should calm down, we're all individuals who have our own opinions and if they differ from yours you shouldn't take that as an attack. I said in my quote that I thought that Sienna should enjoy certain fashion choices while she's young and fit. You disagreed, and that's fine. Take it for what it is, an opinion. Independant thought. This is what makes the world tick my dear...
I agree with you Honeyisle well said!

27-06-2006
tfs star

I am confusd. Awwww look at her. Love those uggs

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hypnotic*
the thing about the swimsuit outfit is that it's just ugly...plain ugly...
but on the other hand that green dress, it's cute!...so... it's not so much
about seeing less on her ('less naked or more naked' that's not the issue) but
rather her poor choice on an outfit so unappealing...to each their own... just my opionin...
but she's somebody's style icon ... but i'd beg to differ

*kinda like what b.b. said (=
You see there i dont agree with you i think her black outfit is great,i personnaly love it and dont see nothing wrong with it!Just becuase she wore that outfit it does not mean she wants attention this is fashion were tallking about i wore some revealing outifts in my life but not because i wanted attention but because i felt great in them.And that is what i love about fashion its not about other people but yourself and what you feel good in.
I think Sienna can pull off that outfit with style!
And we are not completly sure it is a bathing suit it could be a top.
Perez Hilton is not the best source for fashion!
I also think Sienna is a style icon simply because she has an amazing style and wears clothes no matter what anyone thinks like all the great ones did/do!And i appluad that courage and uniqness!She has been recognized by fashion World as a style icon a long time ago and designers and fashion people love her.So it comes to individual opinions like yours and mine.
You think that outfit is hideous i think its great and thats what personal style is about,different opinions mixing!Isnt this free world great!

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 27-06-2006 at 05:01 PM.

27-06-2006
backstage pass

Are we really fighting over a black swimsuit?

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

No we are not i just put my 2 cents to it!

27-06-2006
fashion icon

god...enought of the black swimsuit thing...I think everybody has left a clear opinion about this by now...lets move on!!

27-06-2006
trendsetter

Is it weird that I like the platinum hair?

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

^^No why would it be weird?I think it is lovely and looks great on her!

27-06-2006
front row

can't wait until factory girl comes out. sienna is fabulous and hayden is the hottest man on earth.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, january, miller, sienna