How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-07-2011
fashion icon

Me too.she is supposed to be somewhere in the US filming right? I was hoping for some candids..
Posted via Mobile Device

14-07-2011
trendsetter

^She's in CHicago filming Just like a Woman. I dont know how long they're there for, but then they'll go to Las Vegas I think.

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

Damn it I saw an update and thought there must be new pics but alas there are none. Boo.

Don't they have paps in Chicago? Oprah lives there.

14-07-2011
fashion elite

^ i live in chicago and i have seen celebrities walking around but never any paparazzi

14-07-2011
V.I.P.

^ It's weird you would think they would being a big city. I've only seen them once in London and that's only because Dita Von Teese was arriving at a Valentino exhibit that I had just left. She was my first real celeb spotting.

14-07-2011
front row

well i use to like Sienna Very Much... but she is out of fashion.

To sue the press photographers was not a good idea.. i understand why she did it.. but the one thing she was famous was for her street style..With no paparazzi pictures.. no Sienna. I suppose thats why don´t see to many pictures of Sienna anymore....

14-07-2011
front row

She didn't sue photographers, she sued a Newspaper for hacking into her phone. And it was a good idea and I am glad she did it, Sienna is just the tip of the iceberg with that story.

Last edited by bettygem; 14-07-2011 at 03:35 PM.

14-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettygem View Post
She didn't sue photographers, she sued a Newspaper for hacking into her phone. And it was a good idea and I am glad she did it, Sienna is just the tip of the iceberg with that story.
few years ago i thought she sue a paparazzi agencie... i´m not talking about the news of the world thing which was great for her to sue.

The guardian

Sienna Miller sues paparazzi for harassment

Sienna Miller's life was made intolerable by a "campaign of harassment" by paparazzi photographers, her lawyer told the high court yesterday.

Details of the alleged campaign emerged during a preliminary hearing as the actor launched legal proceedings against the Big Pictures photography agency, claiming harassment and invasion of privacy.

Miller's counsel, David Sherborne, said the agency had made her life "intolerable," and pursuit by photographers and the publication of intrusive images had caused her "substantial alarm, fear and enormous distress".

Miller, whose films include The Edge of Love and Alfie, is claiming damages from the agency and its founder, Darryn Lyons. The court heard that the actor had been relentlessly pursued since June, resulting in a "gross and intolerable violation of her basic rights". Lyons and the agency are contesting the claims.

Last month Miller accepted £15,000 in damages from the Daily Star for photos published in the paper. The paper, which settled the matter out of court, admitted in a public apology that "Ms Miller was extremely harassed and distressed by persistent pursuit and intimidating tactics adopted by numerous paparazzi".

In February Miller gave evidence at the criminal trial of her ex-boyfriend's brother, Otis Ferry, in which she described photographers pursuing her like "lunatics".

The case forms part of a growing trend in which celebrities have used the Human Rights Act to claim protection from the media, according to lawyers.

At the end of yesterday's hearing the judge, Mr Justice Eady, ruled that the case should go to trial in January.http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...s-darryn-lyons

16-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originallt posted by lauraprado

so, just because she is not IT girl (in fashion) anymore,
you do not like her...?

i am glad she sued paparazzis.
sometimes it just looks like they have no respect
for the people they are taking pictures of.
it looks lunatic when they are running around
and yelling to celebs.
some celebs enjoy that, because they actually call paparazzis.

16-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna-maria View Post

so, just because she is not IT girl (in fashion) anymore,
you do not like her...?

i am glad she sued paparazzis.
sometimes it just looks like they have no respect
for the people they are taking pictures of.
it looks lunatic when they are running around
and yelling to celebs.
some celebs enjoy that, because they actually call paparazzis.

I only liked her inthe past becouse her outfits.. I don´t now her so i cant judge her just becouse what I see in the press, but her style was brilliant, she use to have that thing!! now..well not anymore sorry but thats my opnion!!

Last edited by lauraprado; 16-07-2011 at 06:58 AM.

16-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraprado View Post

To sue the press photographers was not a good idea.. i understand why she did it.. but the one thing she was famous was for her street style..With no paparazzi pictures.. no Sienna. I suppose thats why don´t see to many pictures of Sienna anymore....
you got the point.

19-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraprado View Post
I only liked her inthe past becouse her outfits.. I don´t now her so i cant judge her just becouse what I see in the press, but her style was brilliant, she use to have that thing!! now..well not anymore sorry but thats my opnion!!
Agreed.

19-07-2011
front row

I know this is a fashion forum, but I find it a little sad that she is really quite talented an actress but hasn't been able to showcase that much outside Interview, The Edge of Love and Factory Girl because of some of the more lousy scripts she's been given/she has picked. I know that the photogs had invaded her privacy but when there's a candid drought like this it really makes me miss 2006/2007 and her stint on Broadway where candids came in every other day.

Sigh, where art thou, Sienna?

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

edge of love was good^ i dont get the bad press about it..

19-07-2011
Meg
inspired contemplation

Just a reminder this thread is for Sienna's style - if you wish to discuss her career choices, or legal pursuits, please do so in Rumor Has It. Thanks

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, january, miller, sienna