How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-01-2014
V.I.P.

Spike Jonze
Just because...

Quote:
Actor Joaquin Phoenix (L) and director Spike Jonze attend the 2014 InStyle And Warner Bros. 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 12, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Writer-director Spike Jonze, winner of Best Screenplay for 'Her,' poses in the press room during the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 12, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Director Spike Jonze attends the 39th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards at InterContinental Hotel on January 11, 2014 in Century City, California.

Quote:
Director Spike Jonze attends the 14th annual AFI Awards Luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel Beverly Hills on January 10, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

Quote:
Filmmaker Spike Jonze (R) attends the 2014 National Board Of Review Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 7, 2014 in New York City.

Quote:
Director Spike Jonze attends the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Her' at DGA Theater on December 12, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Quote:
(L-R)Thelma Adams, Spike Jonze and Jeff Buchanan attend The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Hosts An Official Academy Members Screening Of HER on December 9, 2013 in New York City.

Quote:
(L-R) Actress Rooney Mara, director Spike Jonze and actors Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson attend 'Her' Premiere during The 8th Rome Film Festival at Auditorium Parco Della Musica on November 10, 2013 in Rome, Italy.

Quote:
(L-R) Producer Spike Jonze and director/producer Jeff Tremaine arrive at the premiere of Paramount Pictures' 'Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa' at TCL Chinese Theatre on October 23, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Hamptons International Film Festival Artistic Director David Nugent (L) and director Spike Jonze attend the 21st Annual Hamptons International Film Festival on October 13, 2013 in East Hampton, New York.

Quote:
Actresses Amy Adams, Olivia Wilde and director Spike Jonze attend the Closing Night Gala Presentation Of "Her" during the 51st New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on October 12, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 13-01-2014 at 11:43 AM.

13-01-2014
Ère de ℳodernité

He's so handsome and charming

Lovely style, too!

V.I.P.

Writers Guild Awards Beyond Words Panel

zimbio

fashion insider

It's rare to see an attractive director. I loved Her.

05-03-2014
V.I.P.

Press Room at the 86th Annual Academy Awards

zimbio

When in doubt, wear red.

He's just ....

I'm so happy for his Oscar Win !

V.I.P.

He is adorable; I love his rumpled preppiness.

I am embarrassed to say I still haven't seen Her, I've just been too busy. But soon!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jonze, spike