How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-02-2010
tfs star

Oh! And now I know what pics you mean! From what I remember, Char and Felix's pic was in b&w and Andy&Tati was in colour. Anyway, I can't find it.

17-02-2010
windowshopping

Hehehee.... What is that orange thing she is wearing? Who is it by? I really like it...! Its defo something I could wear myself but I have quite a kooky style.. A very good choice for her Id say, she rarely hits the right note, though.

17-02-2010
trendsetter

I think her eyes might be like bluish grey, or greyish blue.

tfs star

At the launch of Turkish Vogue during Paris Fashion Week
[IMG][/IMG]
style.com

10-03-2010
tfs star

From style.com:
"From one side of the Seine to the other, the store party circuit continued. Pete Doherty, a man who's had a well-publicized dalliance or two with some of fashion's favorite faces, was playing a gig to celebrate the refurbishment of the Joseph store on Paris' Avenue Montaigne. The singer, who accessorized his look with some Chanel pins, hasn't lost his onstage charisma. "I definitely see it: He looks so boyish, and he's such a romantic. All his songs are about a girl," said Tatiana Santo Domingo, who had squeezed near the front with friends Eugenie Niarchos and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. "Although you should take him home and put him in the bath first," came a reply. Also appreciative was Suzy Menkes, standing smack-dab in front with a big smile on her face. "He was splendid," she said. (Apparently, the International Herald Tribune fashion critic has been bitten by the live-music bug and is even thinking of hitting the festivals. "I asked her to come to Burning Man with me this year, and she said she would come if my grandmother did," Margherita Missoni revealed. "Well, my grandmother said yes!") After the concert, Doherty and co. moved upstairs. "We're going up for some cocktails, cakes, and guitar," his pal Irina Lazareanu said. "My three favorite things."
[IMG][/IMG]

10-03-2010
tfs star

Giambattista Valli Show
[IMG][/IMG]
getty

10-03-2010
tfs star

I like her outfit in the last pic. I cannot apreciate her clothes in the first one, and I don't like the second.

10-03-2010
fashion elite

OOOOOOH Tatiana,GET A TAILORED DRESS IN THAT MAGENTA COLOR! She finally found out how much it flatters her coloring!

12-03-2010
trendsetter

290 is a great post. I feel like the "window" into TSD is opened a little more. I would love to hear her voice. What kind of mixed accent she must have.... some parisian, maybe a little american and brazilian, who knows? I imagine she is much more culturally Brazilian than Colombian because of her mother and her dad's side seems more New York than Colombian. But then she was educated in France and Switzerland, and London, so she probably has a lot of that haughty Euro airs. I'm guessing speaks mostly a blend of English and French with Andrea. She must know Portuguese and Spanish too.

tfs star

It's strange, I wouldn't imagine Tatiana saying "he is so...he is such..." I don't know, when I read that, I hear a little stupid girly voice saying "Is so..." and I can't imagine Tatiana with that voice. It just doesn't match. I imagine her voice being deep, not as deep as Charlotte's, but deep. She must have her own codes with Andrea, speaking half english - half french. I don't know, I picture that.
Also, is she the one suggesting Pete Doherty to take a bath? lol

15-03-2010
tfs star

From Eugenie Niarchos thread, at Giambattista Valli Show, in HQ

Chewsteraghi! Now we can see Tatiana's eye colour! It's like you said, blue-greyish

17-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
MILAN, ITALY - FEBRUARY 28: Eugenie Niarchos, Margherita Missoni and Tatiana Santodomingo attend the Missoni Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2010 show on February 28, 2010 in Milan, Italy.
Source: daylife.com

17-03-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
PARIS - MARCH 08: Margarita Missoni, Eugenia Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attends the Joseph Flagship Opening party on March 8, 2010 in Paris, France.

17-03-2010
V.I.P.

Untagged

Quote:
PARIS - MARCH 08: Eugenia Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo attend the Giambattista Valli Ready to Wear show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 at Place Vendome on March 8, 2010 in Paris, France.

17-03-2010
V.I.P.

Nice outfit at Valli, loved the shoes

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
domingo, santo, tatiana