How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

do we really need a thread on her??? she is ugly, plus she has NO style whatsoever.

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

I really respect your opinion about Tatiana, but I do think we need a thread for her, I also think she's pretty and I like her style. Paris Hilton has a thread and she does not have any sense of style. There are many rich girls attending to famous designers parties that have a thread, for example Eugenia Niarchos or Alice Dellal and I think Tatiana is part of them

23-12-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
do we really need a thread on her??? she is ugly, plus she has NO style whatsoever.
agreed!! and it's star style..she's a girlfriend, not a celebrity

23-12-2007
backstage pass

If you're going to use the arguement that this is called "star style", then why do we have threads on the Niarchos siblings? Starvos does nothing but be rude and hot at the same time while hanging onto Paris (or MK..or Paris), and Eugenie just pouts at fashion events. If they can have threads, then Tatiana should be able to have one, too.

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

Thanks for saying that, cyberfruit They're not stars, but there's no part to make a thread for ''socialites'', anyways, they probably have better style than many celebrities outhere. I love Tatiana's, she's always useing different things, plus, I think she's a total sweetheart.

23-12-2007
backstage pass

^ No problem, hun.

23-12-2007
rising star

She's always making faces like she just sucked on a sour lemon

23-12-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
Since we have a thread about Princes William and Harry's fashion victims girlfriends, not to mention some of these women famous for who they slept with or what reality show they did, why the heck not? Tatiana can actually claim to have a more original boho look going for her, with endless designer houses dressing her up

trendsetter

Much as i agree that if there's a thread on the Niarchos siblings and other socialites, Tatiana should be allowed a thread, i don't think any of those people should have a thread anyway! Unless they change the name of the section or something (let's face it, whenever we get off topic in ANY section, we're told to stick to the main subject, so why are we not sticking to the subject here?)

anyway this is just going to start another debate so ehhhh don't mind me!

30-12-2007
V.I.P.

so you guys still believe she is stylish?? take a look and let me know....haha

30-12-2007
V.I.P.

^source: MRYL / KCS Presse / IBL

30-12-2007
fashion insider

she's soooo far from stylish, she has this goofy way of posing which causes the clothes not to look good on her,
but she does have some stylish pieces like the balenciaga shades she's wearing in the pic with eugenie.

in the new pic posted it kinda looks like she cut her hair which i think is a better length for her than long and stringy

30-12-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post
she's soooo far from stylish, she has this goofy way of posing which causes the clothes not to look good on her,
but she does have some stylish pieces like the balenciaga shades she's wearing in the pic with eugenie.

in the new pic posted it kinda looks like she cut her hair which i think is a better length for her than long and stringy
Her hair is off. But I don't know what it is. Maybe if it was darker? It also is curly but limp so maybe she needs to use different products and clarify to get rid of oil? I love curly/wavy hair, but she needs a different cut to accentuate it. But I agree, her style is hit or miss.

30-12-2007
fashion insider

you're right. a product that dosn't weigh the hair down would make her hair look light and fluffy. she sould use dove shampoo and skip the conditioner.

but a shorter hair cut would be a nice change too

30-12-2007
V.I.P.

^ anything would be nice change! Starting with her attitude, she always looks sooo uncomfortable when photographed, I mean come on, she's been dating Andrea for 3/4 years now, couldn't she at least learn to smile occasionaly?
She always looks much better in summer candids...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
domingo, santo, tatiana