How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2011
V.I.P.

It's interesting they all showed up and stayed since the Casiraghi's left so quickly.

20-03-2011
V.I.P.

love her hair!

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
It's interesting they all showed up and stayed since the Casiraghi's left so quickly.
For me strange is why Tatiana, Alex and Beatrice didn't leave with Casiraghis.

21-03-2011
trendsetter

Ugh. Well, Vanity Fair has given one reason to avoid buying it: naming her as a best dressed person. That is just laughable. I think so many others have nailed it: she looks frumpy and doesn't pick memorable clothing that suits her body. However, I will give points to Mr. Casiraghi: Andrea must really love her for who she is, despite the fact that she's nowhere near as stylish as his sister, or his mother, or his grandmother. (Although I noticed flipping this thread, that his style seems rather hipsterish too. At any rate, it doesn't scream posh, polished, and preppy.)

Loathe though I am to make comments about her looks, she doesn't seem very photogenic either. There's nothing wrong with being plain, but she really seems to emphasize just how plain she is with her awkwardness. One would think being among the jet set and dating a Casiraghi that she would have some skills before the camera. (I do think she looks pretty when she smiles though.)

23-03-2011
trendsetter

Give it a rest.

24-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild roses View Post
Ugh. Well, Vanity Fair has given one reason to avoid buying it: naming her as a best dressed person. That is just laughable. I think so many others have nailed it: she looks frumpy and doesn't pick memorable clothing that suits her body. However, I will give points to Mr. Casiraghi: Andrea must really love her for who she is, despite the fact that she's nowhere near as stylish as his sister, or his mother, or his grandmother. (Although I noticed flipping this thread, that his style seems rather hipsterish too. At any rate, it doesn't scream posh, polished, and preppy.)

Loathe though I am to make comments about her looks, she doesn't seem very photogenic either. There's nothing wrong with being plain, but she really seems to emphasize just how plain she is with her awkwardness. One would think being among the jet set and dating a Casiraghi that she would have some skills before the camera. (I do think she looks pretty when she smiles though.)
Totally agree with this in every way!!! I am yet to be impressed by her style or lack there of.

tfs star

AMADE Gala Dinner in Monaco (April 7, 2011)

myroyal-myroyals.blogspot

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

Is she wearing tights/socks? It looks bad! And that green necklace doesn't go with the outfit. Well, nothing goes with anything in this outfit

10-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild roses View Post
Ugh. Well, Vanity Fair has given one reason to avoid buying it: naming her as a best dressed person. That is just laughable. I think so many others have nailed it: she looks frumpy and doesn't pick memorable clothing that suits her body.
Agreed. Every time I see her the first word that comes to mind is frumpy or homely. I think if she at least did something with her hair, it would make a huge difference. Even in that pic where her hair is straightened, she looks better than usual. Charlotte does nothing with her hair, but her face is stunning and makes up for it. Tatiana is too plain to have that hair.

13-04-2011
V.I.P.

FRUMPY, that's really the perfect way to describe her "style"

13-04-2011
V.I.P.

she bores me to tears

18-04-2011
windowshopping

She is beautiful...

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
'Sadie Coles And Angela Missoni Dinner For Gabriel Kuri And Urs Fischer' during the 54th International Art Biennale on May 31, 2011 in Venice

daylife

07-06-2011
tfs star

Andrea Casiraghi And Tatiana Santo Domingo Sighting In Ibiza

getty
I think she looks beautiful in these pics!

07-06-2011
tfs star

Hogan And Big Bambu Cocktail Party during the Venice Biennale:

getty

"Il Mondo Vi Appartiene" Dinner - 54th International Art Biennale

getty

Last edited by MiuMiuLove; 07-06-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
domingo, santo, tatiana