How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-06-2011
tfs star

Attending the 67th Monaco Grand Prix

getty

07-06-2011
V.I.P.

you would think being surrounded by friends who were in the fashion industry or just into fashion generally, she would pick up a few things or that they would tell her! And I agree that changing her hair would make a difference and make her look maybe more modern and less frumpy. She looks like a mess sometimes

12-06-2011
tfs star

Attending the wedding of Matilde Borromeo and Antonious Von Furstenberg:

hola.com

Last edited by MiuMiuLove; 12-06-2011 at 09:38 PM.
13-06-2011
V.I.P.

what a mess. again...

13-06-2011
tfs star

what a style...

13-06-2011
front row

It looks like she was attacked by a bundle of curtains hanging in a cheap motel somewhere near Boca Raton, FL.

A pure mess.

16-06-2011
V.I.P.

twitter v magazine

16-06-2011
trendsetter

Okay.. Tati is a gorgeous girl, as in really really pretty IRL. She just doesn't photograph well at all. She also doesn't really know and will probably never know without the help of a stylist to dress well for those "trendy" events. She has quite the addiction with maxi dresses, while, with a figure like hers I'd have assume she'd love to flaunt her asset, yet she doesn't. I met her because we have some friends in common and I can assure you that she is a really really really nice person and very loyal (ie we may see a lots of pictures of her with socialites but she also have a very large of non socialite friends who have "real" jobs and are very very socially aware). Not a snobby girl at all btw.

Back to style : last outfit was a hot mess
Here is a picture I took of her. It'd be nice if you guys could not share it/save it/upload it on a website. I feel bad posting it but at least she looks good there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tati.jpg (20.3 KB, 13 views)

21-06-2011
front row

I don't think anybody doubts how nice and loyal Tatiana is, she's been part of the Casiraghi's group for quite a while, even before dating Andrea, and looking at how private they are, I imagine they wouldn't just welcome anybody.
My biggest irritation with her is that she looks so miserable and awkward in all the pictures, you say maybe she doesn't photograph well but I've seen the odd photo where she's actually smiling and she looks beautiful, if she feels awkward with the situation at an event (she's just there supporting a friend/Andrea,etc) she can always decline to be photographed (in most events that she attends they do ask people permission to take their photo)instead of looking bored and irritated at being there, I know in candids is impossible but still...
as for her style, it's not my cup of tea but I don't think with her friends and her fashion knowledge (she does attend the shows) that she's oblivious to what's going on, she chooses to wear what she does without any help (im sure she's beeen offered plenty) so more power to her for wearing whatever she wants and not letting other people's opinion get in the way.

tfs star

At the Eagles Concert the day before the Civil Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock in Monte-Carlo, Monaco (June 30, 2011):

myroyals-myroyals.blogspot

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

disaster again....

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

I like the Prada skirt, but she should do something to her hair, maybe puled it back, I don't know. I don't think this hairstyle favors her face

02-07-2011
Meg
inspired contemplation

I like that she wears her hair loose and long - she's obviously confident with her own style and it's very true to her. She has a bit of a Talitha Getty thing going on and I like it

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

i like it too. she's like margherita..very relaxed and doesn't wear make-up a lot!

V.I.P.

she normally looks nice and true to her style but at the wedding she looked uncomfortable ..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
domingo, santo, tatiana