How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-12-2007
fashion insider

i always thought andrea was too good looking for her but these past couple of years i have to say she looks better than andrea.
it's only a matter of time till she realizes it and decides to move on to better things

30-12-2007
trendsetter

^LOL so true

30-12-2007
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post
i always thought andrea was too good looking for her but these past couple of years i have to say she looks better than andrea.
it's only a matter of time till she realizes it and decides to move on to better things

uhm, he is one of the only living heirs to a throne in Europe. She is from an upwardly mobile South American bourgeois family, I doubt she really cares about his looks...

PLUS I personally think he is more attractive than her, and could do quite better, but he is really down to earth and more of a 'thinker' so I doubt he is overwhelmingly concerned with looks either.

trendsetter

and now it seems they all date inside the group...him with Charlotte's friend, Charlotte with one of the Dellals, Pierre with one of the Dellals and Olympia. It's more of an inbreed thing than the looks. plus they're all ridiculously wealthy...if that helps.

30-12-2007
fashion insider

never mind the money and his royal status,
i just think even though u love someone u still have to be attracted to them, and it obvious andrea's looks have been going down hill. when they first started dating he was stunning and now......so it wouldn't suprise me if she left

maybe their love is strong enough to over come his uglyness (LOL)

30-12-2007
V.I.P.

talking about the new candid, stylish or not, it may not be stylish but it's only one picture guys, plus, i doubt there AREN'T celebrities that sometimes look like this or even worst. also, as there is people that think Tatiana is ugly, not stylish, etc,etc, there is also people, like me, that do like her and that do believe she's a stylish person. so please, let's continue with this thread as Tatiana's style and not by saying how cute or ugly she is.

30-12-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie123 View Post
and now it seems they all date inside the group...him with Charlotte's friend, Charlotte with one of the Dellals, Pierre with one of the Dellals and Olympia. It's more of an inbreed thing than the looks. plus they're all ridiculously wealthy...if that helps.
According to recent pictures, Pierre's moved away from the London jetset crew and seems to be focusing on ski bunnies and girls in Italy (although his last "girlfriend" was French).

30-12-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincesseDaria View Post
talking about the new candid, stylish or not, it may not be stylish but it's only one picture guys, plus, i doubt there AREN'T celebrities that sometimes look like this or even worst. also, as there is people that think Tatiana is ugly, not stylish, etc,etc, there is also people, like me, that do like her and that do believe she's a stylish person. so please, let's continue with this thread as Tatiana's style and not by saying how cute or ugly she is.
okay, so ignoring her unfortunate looks or andrea's manorexia ()...i don't think she has a nice style. 'style' can come easily when you can afford such expensive designers. i never see her mixing vintage with high fashion, looking effortlessly cool, etc. And that to me is what makes a person stylish. If i had all the money in the world and i'd heard once in my life of, oh i don't know, a new scandinavian designer, i could easily get my driver to take me to his shop and buy a dress. That doesn't mean the person is instantly stylish. More to it, it's how you wear the clothes, your posture. And i think she always looks uncomfortable, like the clothes wear her instead of the other way round. She never looks confident enough, owning what she's wearing.

and that's it for me

30-12-2007
tfs star

Her look is far too matronly at times. Fur coats and evening gowns make her like a 90 year old former socialite. She needs a more youthful look. Her hair is so limp and greasy looking.

02-01-2008
V.I.P.

whowhatweardaily

02-01-2008
fashion insider

what the heck? i guess it's nice to know people in high places

02-01-2008
V.I.P.

What do you mean?

02-01-2008
fashion insider

she wouldn't be on that list if she didn't know people that could get her in who what wear daily,

she's clearly out of place on that list

02-01-2008
V.I.P.

29/12/2007 Rio de Janeiro Exclusive Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi spends the new year eve in Rio de Janeiro together with their respectives couples, Alex Dellal and Tatiana Santo Domingo

Gallery

thanks to tbhrc at TRF
Originally posted by Beckham18

Last edited by PrincesseDaria; 02-01-2008 at 08:25 PM.
03-01-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post
she wouldn't be on that list if she didn't know people that could get her in who what wear daily,

she's clearly out of place on that list
yeah!

but to be fair, they could have used batter pic. IMO that's one of her worst outfits...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
domingo, santo, tatiana