How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

I'll bet Tinsley didn't care for that at all!! SO out of place and out of character for the product line...

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

i used to really like taylor but i think she's going a little too far with her style these days. she used to look great when she first started growing up a bit and dressing the way she wanted but now it just seems she wants to dress that way because she is in a rock band. anyway i love the pretty reckless, just wish she wouldn't wear the same thing over and over again.

08-12-2011
backstage pass

I think she did well because she raised interest. I am not the only one in Japan who though "who's that girl?" after seeing this commercial.
I have not see a ST store yet but I am curious to know if there is some Taylor posters in them, I would actually not be surprised. To Japanese standards she's really cool

V.I.P.

One of my favorite pictures of Taylor from a few years back...What a gorgeous young lady...

My scan from Us Magazine

10-12-2011
fashion elite

I never liked her, but now she is just disgusting

trendsetter

um.....where's Taylor? lol

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

I've been thinking that! Seriously where is she?! School or new album?! Quite surprised she can just disappear...I admit I miss her and her slutty outfits...

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Louie V View Post
um.....where's Taylor? lol
She's on the cover of one of the FHMs, boosting her career yet again! It says 8 girls, not many clothes- party at her place!! I'm buying this issue!! (You know there will be a career saving sex tape 'leaked' and day now..!)

Taylor Momsen provocatively on the cover of FHM
Obviously provocative. Taylor Momsen is no longer able to exit the character of ' The Beautiful and Damned 'which is built with great effort in recent years. The singer, now 'ex' in the house Gossip Girl , it appears half-naked on the cover of the March issue of FHM.
Lingerie and part of the body in plain sight for the young Taylor, who in a long interview with the monthly has confided her true love. Against the shoes and high heels! Without waffling on the English music with the Beatles, the Who and Led Zeppelin labeled as their favorite bands, the Momsen then incensed London. The reason? The rain. Why does Taylor like sadness and gloom of the English capital. At least in words. Because there is always that character in ' The Beautiful and Damned 'to be pursued. And with apparent ease.

gossipblog.it

Last edited by Boomer; 02-02-2012 at 06:52 AM.
02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Found somethin...

On the latest cover of FHM. dailymail.co.uk

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

wtf it´s not sexy at all. maybe i have no idea, but i thought FHM is a magazine that uses s** for selling?!

V.I.P.

^ Yes- it's sort of Playboy Light..."Best place for Dollar Drafts!! Most violent video games for 2012! She'll go home with you every time if you use these 3 simple words!!" Stupid Frat Boy stuff...Somehow, I think at this point Taylor fits right in...

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe I'm weird but I DO find her FHM cover quite sexy She looks nice and there's a certain innocence about her pose and facial expression that is almost cute,lol.

02-02-2012
backstage pass

Eww, when I think this magazine is bought mostly by grown-up men and that she just turned 18 -she's still technically in her teens-...sick.

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

justjared.com

Taylor Momsen takes the cover of FHM‘s March issue, currently on newsstands in the UK and hitting the States in about a month.

Here’s what the 18-year-old Pretty Reckless singer had to share:

On her look: “I love stripper shoes and I always try to find the tallest ones. I’m always surprised no one talks about my shoes. I’m, like, on stage in 15-inch heels but people talk more about my eye make-up, which has stayed the same forever. I always think that’s funny. I’m 5’8”. So I’m really tall.”

On her ideal guy: “I don’t like guys who overdress. And I don’t like guys who try too hard. My biggest thing is be yourself. Be yourself and if people don’t like you, then they can suck a d*ck. If they don’t like you, then they’re not the type of person you should be around. I don’t like people who pretend to be something to fit into a certain crowd or guys who pay more attention to how they look than you do – that’s not a good thing.”

On fronting a rock band: “It’s awesome. They’re like my best friends. We have the best chemistry. There’s never a bad day and I love it. It’s like, you know, living the dream. That sounds so contrived, but it’s true. Most of my favourite bands are from England. You guys have the best bands. The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Who, you have frickin’ all of them! America loses there. We still have a couple of good ones, but you guys have the greats.”

02-02-2012
oh! darling

I came here hoping that maybe Taylor had changed from the peroxide Rapunzel extensions, stripper boots, and daytime lingerie to something anything new.

I am guessing since her band is still going strong that her look isn't going to change all that much any time soon. She doesn't need to "class it up." What I am hoping for is a different variation of the same look.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
momsen, taylor