• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view old thread, click here.
Thank you. __________________________________________________ _
sorry to spoil the joy
at Secret Gig
Last edited by MulletProof; 21-11-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Jon Bon Jovi looks so uncomfortable in that pic with her That lipstick is awful on her and she doesn't seem to have realized you put it on you lips only. The rest of the outfit is not as bad as some of her other recent ones. But still very ill-fitting and weird.
Sorry, Taylor Momsen fans; you won't be seeing Jenny Humphrey on the little screen for the rest of the year—unless it's in reruns.
Deadline Hollywood reports that the 17-year-old Momsen—who's developed a reputation for increasingly volatile behavior—has been placed on indefinite hiatus on Gossip Girl, following next Monday's episode.
Momsen has only appeared on a handful of episodes so far this season, including an episode guest-starring fashion guru Tim Gunn, who had some not-so-nice things to say about her onscreen behavior and lack of devotion to her craft.
The hiatus will extend to at least four episodes, beginning with the December 6 mid-seaon finale.
Will you miss Taylor on Gossip Girl, or do you think a time-out is just what she needs right now?