How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySpring View Post
she's pretty, but she needs a stylist... she has a lot of potential.
It's not difficult to look good with such a pretty face and a good figure, but I agree with you: she needs someone to bring her to perfection.

02-05-2011
tfs star

Some updates from Justjared.com:
Scott Speedman stays close to Aussie girlfriend Teresa Palmer at the Kings of Leon after-party hosted by British fashion brand AllSaints held at Jackalope Ranch on Friday (April 15) in Indio, Calif.

“It’s a very new relationship,” sources exclusively tell JustJared.com. “They’ve been dating for a few months. They’re really cute together!”

Scott, 36, is best known for his work on the long-running series Felicity. Teresa, 25, was the break-out star in the winter sci-fi thriller, I Am Number 4.
FYI: Teresa is wearing AllSaints‘ “Alba Mea” dress and wore shoes from the British brand out in the field as well!

Dianna Agron and Teresa Palmer participate in the Fat Burger and Tokidoki-sponsored Relief Run on Sunday (March 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.
The I Am Number Four co-stars jogged along the beach in a 2-mile run that helped raise funds for the American Red Cross‘ Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami fund.

02-05-2011
tfs star

Justjared:
A fresh faced Teresa Palmer leaves the doctor’s office after getting some acupuncture therapy on Tuesday (April 26) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Aussie actress is recovering after a minor accident last week - Teresa fell while rollerblading home from Coachella and got a nasty cut on her knee.

Earlier in the week, Teresa had a relaxing day in L.A. “What a beautiful sunny LA day, I’m off to lunch and tarot in weho followed by cooking up a BBQ in silverlake! Hope everyone had a gd Easter,” she wrote on her Twitter account.

02-05-2011
tfs star

Just Jared’s Jared Eng was commissioned by designer Giorgio Armani to capture Los Angeles wearing the new ’80s-inspired Giorgio Armani Frames Of Life vintage glasses.

We tapped some great people wearing the Armani eyewear including actors Chris Colfer (Glee), Teresa Palmer (I Am Number Four), Olivia Munn (Perfect Couples), Riley Keough, Ryan Rottman, Chris Masterson, Zelda Williams, Simon Curtis, Adelaide Kane, Shannon Collis, and photographer Tyler Shields.

Armani had other notable people capture other cities including Barcelona, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Berlin, London, Paris, and Milan. You can check out more of Just Jared’s photographic work at Armani.com/FramesOfYourLife!

justjared

02-05-2011
V.I.P.

she's with Scott Speedman?! he's so hot! they make a cute couple

V.I.P.

On the red carpet for the premiere of "Water For Elephants" at the State Theatre in Sydney - May 6, 2011

tlfan

V.I.P.

Attending the Ellery show during Rosemount Australian Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011/12 at the White Rabbit Gallery on May 5th.

She needs a stylist ASAP and if she has one, she needs to fire them immediately.

justjared

07-05-2011
V.I.P.

^i agree. she's such a gorgeous girl but those last two outfits are disasters

V.I.P.

She is one of the most prettiest face around, but her red carpet style is a No, NO

Last edited by lvstratus; 07-05-2011 at 04:12 PM.
23-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Teresa Palmer braves the wind for an early morning movie audition on Thursday (May 19) in Los Angeles.
The 25-year-old Aussie actress prepped for the audition with a script in hand and donned a sassy red blazer, matching crimson lips and a black messenger bag.
“It’s always super awkward when u walk into an audition waiting room full of girls and it’s dead silent.. Thank god for my iPad!” she tweeted.
FYI: Teresa’s 1980s flashback comedy, Take Me Home Tonight, will be out on Blu-ray July 19!

justjared

V.I.P.

I hope she gets the movie role. I think she's auditioning for that gangster movie with Ryan Gosling and Sean Penn.

23-05-2011
V.I.P.

It probably wouldn't shock me. There have been a few people who have been spotted auditioning for that film. Looks like it's the film to be in. Still gutted that she didn't get the role of O in Oliver Stone's Savages. I think it was between her, Blake Lively and Abbie Cornish. Palmer seemed the most suited for that role.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Honoree Teresa Palmer arrives at Australians in Film's 2011 Breakthrough Awards held at the Thompson Hotel on June 7, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

daylife

08-06-2011
V.I.P.

daylife

08-06-2011
Midnight blooms.........

WOW stunning

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
palmer, teresa