How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

Amazing in #894!! i love the bright lips on her for a change. Nice to see her play with makeup a little bit. And the colour combo of the Ackerman is unique, just like Tilda. I cannot wait to see "We Need to Talk about Kevin". Saw the trailer when I was at "Melancholia" yesterday and it looks captivating. (as did the "Carnage" trailer come to think of it.)

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

P.s. (aside, Haider's boots are too cool! )

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

20-11-2011
V.I.P.

I agree with the style icon comments. Audrey Hepburn had such the most consistent style of them, and look at her reputation as an icon in fashion. It isn't about trends, it isn't about going through ridiculous phases, it's about standing the test of time, and most of all, being true to your style. Look at Tilda a decade ago, you would hardly tell the difference. Not only has she maintained the same style, she also appears to have no aged!

20-11-2011
girl who fell to earth

i feel like all those shiny colors shouldn't go together but she looks fantastic in that haider ackermann look

love the bright lip on her... so out of character

23-11-2011
French Chic

(my own scan)

28-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Handbags for charity

Tilda has joined a host of celebrities to auction their handbags for charity. The generous ‘We Need To Talk About Kevin’ star has donated two designer handbags, one from Chanel and another by Victor & Rolf to Save the Children’s ‘Bag to Save a Life’ appeal which will launch today (25.11.11).
Encouraging people to get involved, Tilda said: “Bid high! Bid so much higher than you think you will or can! Think of a dicey number and double it. And then double that. No fancy bag can ever carry what your generosity will mean to the children it will help to live. “Make this beautiful object truly valuable by investing real money in real life – and carry the evidence with pride. Don’t count the cost. Think of it as paying something back for all there is to be grateful for in your days.”

tildaswinton.net

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

that's one cute bag, must say i wouldn't say it was Tilda's if i didn't read it.
good for her for giving it put for auction.

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

She doesn't really strike me as a Chanel lady, let alone someone who owns a bow shaped bag.

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

btw, i'm sorry if this was said/asked before and answered, but does anyone know if Tilda uses a stylist?

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Tilda Swinton attends IFP's 21st annual Gotham Independent Film awards at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 28, 2011 in New York City.

zimbio

29-11-2011
fashion elite

^Ugh perfection yet again, love the outfit, only she can make this silhouette work and look cool. Although the sheerness of the blouse and thevisibility of the undergarment irritates me.

Really shocked about the bag, would have never guessed it was Tilda's style.

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

amazing, it's the silhouette indeed that she's the only one able to work out. so cool. that long blazer is beyond perfect.

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

she looks fab

29-11-2011
V.I.P.

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

30-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
NOVEMBER 29: Tilda Swinton attends TimesTalks presents A Conversation with Gary Oldman at TheTimesCenter on November 29, 2011 in New York City.

getty

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2012, january, march, swinton, tilda