How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-04-2011
trendsetter

Way too too try hard, that last out fit looks like Pocahontas tried out Coachella!

18-04-2011
trendsetter

She's trying so hard with her outfits and being all jumpy and giggly around the paps wanting to have her picture taken, it's making me dislike her. All of her outfits have been disasters, really don't know what she was thinking. Now Vanessa is someone who should have got a stylist for Coachella if she wanted to come across as such a fashionista.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

The A-X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine Neon Carnival at Coachella in California - April 16, 2011

tlfan

18-04-2011
front row

Poor Vanessa, perhaps she doesn't want to fork out money for a stylist so just copies looks from the internet.

18-04-2011
.my prison is your brain.

I'm sure she does have a stylist, sadly. I also have a strong hunch her stylist has a connection to Planet Blue as I noticed long before this event that most of her pieces of clothing and jewelry can be found on that site. Her stylist made a serious error in dressing her in the same outfit as the website though, the outfit would have been embarrassing enough on its own without that gaffe.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

I agree theres way too much going on in the looks but shes having fun being young and crazy and it is a festival not a red carpet, i love her accessories just not all at once.

18-04-2011
front row

Well, I think she had a stylist in 2007-2008-2009 (HSM era), but now, I guess she wants to be considering as a fashionista who try her own thing (like MKA Olsen, N.Richie, others) so she fired her stylist and she dresses for herself right now. Vanessa is inspired by Olsens style and looks that are online. It's inevitable. Most of her looks at the Fashion Week was a disaster, her whole look with socks at Sucker Punch Press Conference was so copied on fashion blog, her style in general is quite bazaar (hippie/glamour/effortless/'fashionista') and I really don't think that a stylist advises that. Moreover, the fact that Vanessa has copied a whole look on Planet Blue indeed proves that she has no stylist.
I'm not really for the stars have a stylist, I prefer they are creative by their own way like everyone else, but if Vanessa wants to be integrated into high fashion, she'll have to take a new stylist.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

^good point haha

18-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWORD View Post
She does over accessorize alot. I think cuz her casual style is so bad she does over do it at events alot of the times. I see her like a child playing dress up in her grandmothers clothes. I think Vanessa just gets up in the morning and throw whatever she wants on. And what she wants its tons of layers and lot of statement pieces. I think she is trying to do her own own version of the olsens style but a grunge-bohemian version. Its not working. She looks trashy, homeless, dirty and a complete mess most of the time.
Excuse me for qouting myself
I think she over-doing-it and trying to become like this big boho style icon.
It's not working, She's no N.Richie. All celebs copy looks- but thats all she does. Shes no original. She has no style or taste.
She looks a mess at Coachella and I feel like she is using Coachella as an excuse to look even more pathetic.
I feel like if she had a better style and fashion image she would get better movies, regardless of what she does in her personal life. Its sad her style and career are going down the drain

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

This Coachella festival sure has a lot of corporate sponsors for an indie music fest.

18-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
This Coachella festival sure has a lot of corporate sponsors for an indie music fest.
Coachella has gone wall-street

18-04-2011
fashion elite

I can say totally what i see now - she has no taste! All those big and many accessoires, tatoos, nail art, heart and crystals on her face... i don't know! it's reminds me the 14 olds girl, she is copies blogs. Boho is not for her!

19-04-2011
V.I.P.

Damn I wish she would try harder. I would be out there showing Zac how hot I am and not looking like a hot mess all the time. Get it together girl!

19-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbabe09 View Post
Damn I wish she would try harder. I would be out there showing Zac how hot I am and not looking like a hot mess all the time. Get it together girl!
thats soo true cuz she dressed like a homeless person the last couples of years of the relationship

20-04-2011
V.I.P.

Her style is so bad, ahaha. I suppose nobody cared about the last batch of nude pictures so she's trying to sell herself some other ridiculous way.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, anne, august, hudgens, march, vanessa