Automated Thread Manager
When Stars Wear Runway Looks - #20 (July 2012 - October 2012)
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
- In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
- Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
- Please do a search before posting.
- Do not hotlink images from sites like yahoo, getty images, etc. Please use a photohosting site like tinypic or photobucket.
- Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
- Please note that this thread is not intended to be a runway vs celeb, who wore it better comparison/competition. Pages of posts listing either "celeb A" or "runway" as the winner are not interesting reads for anyone (and may be deleted without notice). If you think the celeb or runway look works better, worse post about WHY. Give an opinion about why a certain look does or doesn't work. Those contributions are much more engaging and interesting to read.
- Please stay on topic!
- Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads.
- Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Last edited by HeatherAnne; 30-07-2012 at 09:15 AM.
|#20, 2012, july, october, runway, stars, wear|