How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-11-2010
fashion icon

Loving all her looks lately

03-12-2010
fashion icon

Whitney Port running errands in Beverly Hills on Saturday on 11/27/10 (hillsfreak blog):

07-12-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
She’s one of the biggest reality stars in showbiz, and Whitney Port is sizzling in the January 2011 issue of Maxim magazine. The “City” chick shows off her sexy side in an uber-hot photo spread, donning lingerie and posing in a series of sultry shots.
In the accompanying interview, Whitney explains that while she’s a total babe now, it wasn’t always like that. “I was the ugly duckling as a baby and a toddler. As I got a little older- granted, I did not look so hot with braces- I wasn’t like horribly unfortunate looking. And I wasn’t tall in high school which is weird. I didn’t get this tall until college. I had a really late growth spurt, and now I’m 5’10””
enjoy the pictures of Whitney Port in the January 2011 issue of Maxim magazine.
(celebrity gossip)

09-12-2010
fashion elite

whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaat??

trendsetter

Her hair only looks nice.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ Seems to be the usual next step when the career is on the slide- Maxim and/or Playboy...

Whitney Port and a close male companion attend the celeb-packed launch of the Devon clothing line's latest range. Dec 8, 2010.

zimbio.com

09-12-2010
tfs star

uhh i don't know - she always look so outdated

09-12-2010
fashion icon

Whitney Port shopping in Los Angeles on 11/23/2010: (hillsfreak)

09-12-2010
fashion icon

Whitney Port leaving Opening Ceremony in West Hollywood on 12/7/2010: (hillsfreak)

10-12-2010
on the come up

She doesn't seem to know how to act sexy.

10-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ She reminds me of my cute little cousin when she was in Junior High School...just not there yet...

18-12-2010
V.I.P.

Once again, Whitney seems to think that big time success comes with no effort what so ever...

Whitney Port Wants To Be A Victoria’s Secret Angel

by Justin Fenner December 17th, 2010
Whitney Port got all dolled up — and undressed — for the latest issue of Maxim magazine, because now that she’s not on The City anymore, she doesn’t want to still be typecast as the good girl. And while the budding designer looked quite comfortable posing for pictures in lingerie, it turns out she wasn’t always so photogenic.
Port talked with the men’s magazine about everything from never eating pasta (hey, we once asked her about that, too!) to her time on The Hills and The City, and her dream of joining Adriana Lima and Chanel Iman on the runway.
Part of the appeal of The City was the “fish out of water” aspect of a California girl in the Big Apple. Did you think of yourself as a New Yorker?
I have a love-hate relationship with New York. I love the energy, I love the culture, I love the social aspect of it. But you don’t have the freedom to just get in your car and go anywhere you want. Sometimes I felt a bit trapped and landlocked.
You’re super tall and skinny and had braces until you were a senior in high school. So were you one of those gawky girls who blossomed late?
I was the ugly duckling as a baby and a toddler. As I got a little older—granted, I did not look so
hot with braces—I wasn’t, like, horribly unfortunate looking. And I wasn’t tall in high school, which is weird. I didn’t get this tall until college. I had a really late growth spurt, and now I’m 5′10″.
Which is, like, the perfect height for a model! Is it true you wanted to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel?
That’s more of a dream. I mean, if they called me and were like, “Oh, my God, Whitney, we love you. We want you to walk the runway,” I’d consider it. But I don’t know if that would ever happen.
Whether the lads who actually read Maxim actually care about Port’s musings on reality television is debatable. Nevertheless, the issue will be on newsstands everywhere by January.

18-12-2010
trendsetter

Victoria Secret takes effort? All you have to be is young with amazing body and she got that already. Let's not pretend these lingerie industry is somehow based on hard work and some intellectual effort. Its bunch of hot chicks parading in their underwear to give a hard-on to hetro guys and few ladies.

Her style is still boring, mixed with few interesting looks.

fashion elite

she dies to be a model, and for spotlight, im done with this woman.

fashion icon

^I agree.

Quote:
Victoria Secret takes effort? All you have to be is young with amazing body and she got that already. Let's not pretend these lingerie industry is somehow based on hard work and some intellectual effort. Its bunch of hot chicks parading in their underwear to give a hard-on to hetro guys and few ladies.
I don't think Boomer was implying it takes a degree in Rocket Science to be a Victoria secret model. Its more that Whitney seems to think all it involves is a phone call from the company --after which she would "consider it" because, you know, Whitney's so in demand and she'd be doing them a favor right? The top models in the world have to go to a casting and face tremendous scrutiny of their physiques to be selected. Of course Whitney thinks all it takes is a phone call after all, she spent 4 years in college doing Gender Studies before deciding that she wanted to be a fashion designer after getting famous on The Hills. One phone call to her rich parents and Voila! she's got her own label.

Seriously it takes more than being tall and skinny to be a good model. Whitney's face is not particularly striking or photgenic and she has no idea what to do as far as her body or expression. She seems to think she is model material though so I'm sure she'll make a couple of phone calls ....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
port, whitney