How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ Exactly...every year there are many working, even well known, models flying in from Europe and South America just to audition for the show; being a Victoria's Secret model is a very big deal on a model's resume...I don't think Whitney understands that she is not very different from hundreds of other girls; unless you count years of hard work and working your way up in the business...

20-12-2010
fashion icon

Some updates:

Whitney Port and Ben Nemtin out and about in Beverly Hills on Saturda on 12/11/10 (hillsfreaK, Zimbio)

20-12-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Looking to replenish her pantry, Whitney Port was spotted at her local Whole Foods store in Los Angeles yesterday (December 16).
The former “Hills” hottie was joined by a friend as she stocked up on some groceries, looking cute and casual for the paparazzi.

In light of her sexy Maxim spread, Whitney Port confessed that being a Victoria’s Secret Angel would be quite the gig.

"That's more of a dream. I mean, if they called me and were like, 'Oh, my God, Whitney, we love you. We want you to walk the runway', I'd consider it. But I don't know if that would ever happen.”

Enjoy the pictures of Whitney Port shopping it up at Whole Foods (December 16).

20-12-2010
fashion icon

Behind the scene of Whit maxim shoot:

23-12-2010
fashion icon

This article sums up my feelings on Whitney and the Maxim thing.

refinery29.com/whitney-port-strips-off-her-clothes-for-maxim-but-doesnt-score-cover.php?sailthru_m=h2ar

Quote:
In the relative context of The City, Whitney Port always seemed as wholesome and nice as Paula Deen's apple pie, a marked contrast to her onscreen rival, resident snark Olivia Palermo. Though their love-hate (or shall we just say hate-hate) working relationship was one of the reasons we tuned into watch NYC-based MTV hit, Olivia and Whitney's careers now seem to be heading in vastly different directions than the archetypes they portrayed. While Palermo covered Tatler with grace, Whitney kinda pulled a Rachel Uchitel-ish move, shedding her innocent layers for a spread in Maxim's January issue......

Well she's certainly blossomed into a swan- sporting styles from a polka-dot bustier to a deep violet negligee, and she just may be interested in working for Victoria's Secret, saying, "I'd consider it." Really Whitney? We gotta say though, if we stripped down for a shoot, we'd hope to at least score the cover.
Her team should have advised her not to do Maxim unless she scored a cover. She's getting minimal press and these pics do nothing to enhance her credibility as a supposed fashion designer.

24-12-2010
fashion elite

haha, that is a great article btw

fashion elite

she doesnt have a model body; sorry

V.I.P.

^ She would need some serious gym time to get it together; if she got on the runway in one of those VS outfits she would look awful right now...

24-12-2010
tfs star

While her legs are long and everything there is something off about her proportions of her upper body.

24-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ I think she is a little bit short waisted, which is a big problem for anyone modeling; Olivia, for instance, is well proportioned even though she is much shorter so she tends to look better in clothes...

31-12-2010
lady of the flowers

Whitney Port at Bristol Farms in Los Angeles - December 29, 2010 (tlfan.to).

01-01-2011
V.I.P.

^ Ewww...not good...again...

01-01-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Whitney Port at The Cosmopolitan hotel New Year's Eve celebration in Las Vegas (December 31, 2010 )

zimbio

01-01-2011
backstage pass

^^^She looks ridiculous. Way too tanned!

01-01-2011
V.I.P.

the maxim spread and the whole VS stuff....baaaaaad move! i feel kind of sorry for her..when she was signed for the city she was presented as a great and talented designer etc.. and now..she is so desperate that she has to do a Maxim shoot??it's not about the magazine itself but it so incoherent with her "career"...i mean..i can totally see Audrina doing that kind of spread but Whitney..?!?
btw i think she has a great body..with some gym she could def be a proper VS model..it's just her face..it's not that photogenic to me

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
port, whitney