How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-04-2011
oh! darling

Remember when he was a guy that was actually ooggled over?

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

Some of the girls still ogle over him.
I actually find him cuter now that he's past his little high school musical phase.
And he's especially cute when he doesn't have that silly mustache.

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Out & About In Studio City (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted out and about in Studio City on 12 April 2011. Enjoy the pics! UPDATED! Thanks to Marina for additional pics of Zac!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron In Hollywood (Photos) hqs
Zac Efron was spotted out and about in Hollywood on April 18th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At El Rey Theatre In Los Angeles

Zac Efron was spotted at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles on April 19th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves El Rey Theatre In Los Angeles hqs

Zac Efron was spotted leaving El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles on April 19th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves El Rey Theatre In Los Angeles hqs
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves El Rey Theatre In Los Angeles
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron’s Mystery Blond Revealed
n late March, Zac Efron caused tongues to wag when he was spotted at cozying up with an unidentified blond at a Hollywood nightclub. Who was that mystery woman? None other than Victoria Secret model Candice Swanepoel.

“She met Zac for the first time at the Roxbury that night,” a source close to the uber-thin lingerie model told Allie Is Wired.

According to the source, who claims to be a friend of Swanpoel’s, the two were introduced by a mutual friend. While other sources have said there was no PDA between the two, this one claims there were some very public displays by the end of the night.

Swanepoel made headlines just a few days later when photos from a Victoria’s Secret swimwear shoot in L.A. revealed the South African beauty had lost a startling amount of weight.

V.I.P.

Wildcats Together Again! V-Hudge & Zefron Support The Tiz's New Movie!
Aw! It's nice to know that they all still keep in touch and support each other!

Last night, several of Ashley Tisdale's buds and former High School Musical costars came out to support the release of her new flick, Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure.

Would you just LOOK at Zac Efron! Just LOOK at him! So dreeeeamy! Someone got our memo about trimming back the beard!

Mmmm! We like, we like!

Can't say we feel the same about Vanessa Hudgen's dress. Kind of frumpy if you ask us. As for The Tiz, well, she always looks FABULOUS to us!

But what? No Zanessa photo-op?! How come????
/perezhilton.

Last edited by Kenysha75; 21-04-2011 at 07:00 AM.
21-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zanessa Reunion "Friendly"
Good! We're glad to hear they can still be friends…or at least that there's no bad blood between them.

It was a wildcat kind of night at the SoHo House in West Hollywood last night as a bunch of Ashley Tisdale's HSM friends came out to support the release of her new movie, Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure - including former lovers Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.

When we first heard about their reunion, we were skeptical that all was well, especially when the pair obliged to pose with The Tis, but not with each other. Thankfully, we hear that their reunion was "friendly" and no drama went down between them on their friend's big night. One source reveals: Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry »

"Zac and Vanessa definitely seemed comfortable around each other. They didn't seem affectionate or romantic at all, but they were totally relaxed and friendly."

Another on-looker observed that the two definitely seemed like they were still "friends," and added that the whole crew, which included other HSM costars like Lucas Grabeel and Olesya Rulin, "stayed late" to catch up with one another.

Looks like they can all just get along. Bet that wouldn't have been the case if V-Hudge had brought her new BF, though
perezhilton

Last edited by Kenysha75; 21-04-2011 at 07:16 AM.
21-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zefron Out On The Town!
Ah! So fresh and so clean! We're super-duper happy you shaved, Zefron! Keep it up!

Last night, Zac Efron was spotted with an unidentified female (???) leaving the El Rey Theater in Hollywood and getting into a car. The lady friend snuck into the backseat to hide her face, but from what we can see, she might just be suffering from a case of wasted. Same goes for the dude in the hat!

Oh well! It happens, right? Everyone pAArties a little too hard sometimes!
perezhilton

Last edited by Kenysha75; 21-04-2011 at 07:22 AM.
22-04-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 20 April 2011 Zac Efron Goes with Plan B
Zac Efron sits shotgun as a driver takes him home from the El Rey Theatre on Tuesday (April 19) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor, who opted not to attend the Coachella Music Festival, checked out live music by Plan B with a group of friends at the famed L.A. venue!

Earlier in the month, Zac showed his support for his High School Musical co-star, Ashley Tisdale, as she celebrated the release of her newest project, a High School Musical spinoff called Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.
justjared

V.I.P.

Thu, 21 April 2011 Zac Efron: Lakers Game with Brother Dylan!
Zac Efron and his little brother, Dylan, root for the Lakers as they play at the Staples Center on Wednesday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor and his bro really got into the game, standing up and cheering after great plays. In the end, the Lakers beat the New Orleans Hornets with a score of 87-78!

Earlier in the week, Zac went out with friends to check out the Plan B concert at the El Rey Theatre - the British rapper was celebrating the U.S. release of his latest record, The Defamation of Strickland Banks.

justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves Trousdale In Los Angeles hqs

Zac Efron was spotted leaving the Trousdale Club In Los Angeles on April 19th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!

zac-efron.us

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac