How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Spotted In Hollywood (Photos) HQS

Zac Efron was spotted running errands in Hollywood on April 20th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 27 April 2011 Zac Efron: Earthbar Bound!
Zac Efron picks up a smoothie and cookie at Earthbar on Tuesday (April 26) in Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor headed to the Staples Center later in the day - Zac wore a screen printed shirt with Kobe Bryant on it to cheer on the Los Angeles Lakers!

The Lakers topped the New Orleans Hornets with a score of 106-90 and will play again on Thursday.

Last week, Zac brought his little brother, Dylan, to sit courtside with him at a Lakers/Hornets game.

justjared

V.I.P.

New Outtakes By Norman Jean Roy
Several new outtakes from the photoshoot taken by Norman Jean Roy in 2010 have been added to the gallery. Enjoy the pics!

.zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

New Outtakes By Norman Jean Roy
.zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Pretended To Be Marty McFly
Growing up, Zac Efron loved nothing more than pretending to be Marty McFly from “Back To The Future.” The role, played be Michael J. Fox, will be one that all of us are familiar with, and Zac is no exception.

In a previous interview TeenHollywood reports that Zac said: “Growing up, my favourite thing to do was to climb into the car and play ‘Back To the Future.’ I would pretend I was Marty McFly.”

This got us thinking, should they ever dare to remake the “Back To The Future” films, who would we want to take on the role of Marty? Would Zac make a good Marty?

V.I.P.

New Outtake From Parade
A brand new outtake from the photoshoot taken for Parade has been added to the gallery. Enjoy viewing this wonderful image of Zac!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Is Zac Efron Dating Ashley Greene?

Zac Efron may be loving life as a single man, but now that Vanessa Hudgens has found herself a new boyfriend, is Zac looking to get serious with one of young Hollywood’s hottest starlets? Last Saturday night (May 7) we saw the 23-year-old “High School Musical” heartthrob hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray with the beautiful 24-year-old Ashley Greene! could this be the beginning of a new relationship?

Unfortunately, no. According to our sources, Ashley and Zac are strictly platonic. Saturday night’s excursion was nothing more than the gorgeous duo grabbing a bite to eat with a group of mutual friends. An insider at the restaurant said the two looked like they were having a great time, but they weren’t romantic at all.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Shares His Personal Stories Of Artistic Inspiration

To showcase moments of artistic realization and inspiration, Ovation, the only multi-platform network dedicated to arts culture, is launching a series of interstitial segments featuring stories from actors, musicians, authors and artists of all ages called “Every Big Artist Starts Small.” The series of spots will be featured throughout the programming day and begin airing May 16.

The segments are created and produced by Ovation as part of the network’s overall mission to support and encourage the next generation of artists. Each artist featured tells a personal story about his or her big break, a special mentor or teacher, or a moment when they knew they wanted to pursue a career in the arts. Among those who will be featured are:
• Kevin Spacey,
• Zac Efron,
• Hill Harper,
• Chuck Close,
• Isabelle Furhman,
• Jeff Koons,
• Morgan Spurlock,
• Ed Norton,
• Damian Woetzel.

“The first time I got on stage, I was really young, but I’ll never forget the feeling it gave me – that gratification,” says Zac Efron in his segment. “The key to discovering your dreams in the first place is creativity.”

Over the past four years, Ovation’s support of the arts has been unprecedented for a television network. The company has donated over $10 million to support cultural institutions, individual artists and arts education. Included in that support is the creation and airing of national public service announcements (PSAs) for arts institutions and arts education, including the Harlem School of the Arts, the 92nd Street Y, the Alliance for Young Artists and Writers, among many others.

“Advocating for the arts and the next generation of artists is an integral part of Ovation’s brand DNA,” said Gaynor Strachan Chun, SVP Marketing, Ovation. “Ovation believes everyone should have access to the arts. These segments provide much needed inspiration to anyone with a passion to express themselves creatively. We are grateful so many artists were willing to share their stories with Ovation viewers.”

V.I.P.

New Wonderland Outtake

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Fri, 13 May 2011 Zac Efron: LA Family Housing Awards
Zac Efron attends the the 2011 LA Family Housing Awards held at The Magic Box Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday night (May 12).

The 23-year-old actor mingled with event chair Blair Rich, Warner Brothers’ Sue Kroll, and some families at the occasion.

LA Family Housing helps families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.

George Lopez served as the master of ceremonies for the event, which honored UPS with the “Friend of the Family” award.
justjared

trendsetter

^thanks for the mega update!!!!

front row

Does anyone know what Zac's choice of jean brand usually is ? And what T shirt style/brand he goes for?

Thanks!

15-05-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron At LA Family Housing Gala (Photos) hqs
Zac Efron attended the LA Family Housing Gala in Hollywood on May 12th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At LA Family Housing Gala (Photos) hqs
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron To Star In ‘The Paperboy’

Matthew McConaughey, Tobey Maguire, Sofia Vergara and Zac Efron will star in an adaptation of the 1995 Pete Dexter novel “The Paperboy” for Millennium Films.

Lee Daniels is set to direct the sexual thriller, which follows a Miami Times reporter as he returns to his Florida hometown to investigate the imprisonment of a death row inmate. Pedro Almodovar developed a feature project with Dexter for more than a decade before Daniels became involved early this year.

Hilary Shor is producing with Daniels. Avi Lerner, Trevor Short and Danny Dimbort are executive producers.

“This is a good film for us,” said Lerner, “a project that has Pedro Almodovar attached, is set in the steamy South, directed by Lee Daniels, Hilary Shor producing, and with the incredible cast of Matthew, Tobey, Sofia and Zac.”

CAA’s Roeg Sutherland and Maha Dakhil put the package together. Nu Image is repping foreign sales.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac