How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-05-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron PSA: Every Big Artist Starts Small

Zac Efron talks about the impact of arts on his life and shares his moments of artistic realization and inspiration in an PSA for Ovation to support and encourage the next generation of artists.

“The first time I got on stage, I was really young, but I’ll never forget the feeling it gave me – that gratification,” says Zac Efron in his segment. “The key to discovering your dreams in the first place is creativity.”

15-05-2011
trendsetter

I can't wait to see him in new projects! THe Lucky One sounds really good!!

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyduck View Post
I can't wait to see him in new projects!
yeah, me too

front row

No one has any idea on his fave jean brands???

16-05-2011
backstage pass

He wears Nudie Jeans and Diesel, at least the back pockets looks somewhat like that. I'm also more than sure he wears Levi's quite often, not sure which ones, maybe 511 and 505? There are a couple other ones with the wavy back pocket stitching that I can't identify.

V.I.P.

Ramin Bahrani Casts Zac Efron For His Next Project
Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron have boarded an untitled Ramin Bahrani pic, which London-based international sales and production outfit Bankside Films is shopping in Cannes. Pic, which is to lense in summer, tells the story of a farmer whose manic expansion alienates his sons and devoted wife.

Pic, which comes out of Bankside’s development deal with Christine Vachon and Pam Koffler’s Killer Films, is being shopped domestically by CAA.

KillerMoxie’s Brian Young produces along with Kevin Turen and Justin Knappi. Andrew Levitas co-produces.

Financiers and executive producers attached to the project include Bankside Films’ Phil Hunt; Michael Benaroya and Rose Ganguzza of Benaroya Pictures; Moe Al Turki and Ron Curtis.

Bankside is also shopping Famke Janssen’s directorial debut “Bringing up Bobby,” which screened to a packed crowd Thursday, Michael Winterbottom’s “Trishna,” and “The Door,” helmed by Istvan Szabo.

24-05-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
He wears Nudie Jeans and Diesel, at least the back pockets looks somewhat like that. I'm also more than sure he wears Levi's quite often, not sure which ones, maybe 511 and 505? There are a couple other ones with the wavy back pocket stitching that I can't identify.
Thank you so much!!

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Zac supporting his cousin, Emily Hobson, who is a cancer survivor and supporter of i2y (I'm too young for this cancer)

06-06-2011
trendsetter

^So sweet!

V.I.P.

No “Best Male Performance” Award For Zac Efron

Zac Efron did not win the “Best Male Performance” award during yesterday’s MTV Movie Awards. Robert Pattinson of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” scored this award. He even mentioned Zac during his acceptance speech.

“I really didn’t think I was going to win. Zac Efron was crying and stuff in that clip!” Pattinson said during his acceptance speech, referring to his fellow nominee’s performance in “Charlie St. Cloud.”

Unfortunately, Zac Efron did not attend the award gala.

08-06-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron To Shoot In New Orleans This Summer

Zac is back. Bruce is back, too. And so are Sly, 50 Cent, Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, WWE Studios and any number of return visitors to Hollywood South. In fact, aside from the sheer number of major feature-film productions preparing to set up shop in New Orleans this summer – which comes on the heels of an already bustling spring 2011 – the standout feature of the slate of arriving movie productions is the number of familiar faces it contains.

Call it the “Boomerang Summer.” Not only is it fun to have so many famous faces in town, but it also speaks volumes to the maturity of the local film industry that so many stars are on their second – or third or even higher – trip to the Crescent City.

For those keeping score at home, here’s a quick rundown of all the major comings and goings on the local film scene…

“The Paperboy”
Director Lee Daniels’ follow-up to his Oscar-nominated 2009 drama “Precious” will apparently bring him to New Orleans in July, with Matthew McConaughey, Tobey Maguire and Zac Efron in tow. (McConaughey’s local credits include 2006′s “Failure to Launch” and this past spring’s “Killer Joe.” Efron spent last winter here on “The Lucky One.”) “Paperboy,” based on the novel by Pete Dexter, is a dark crime drama about a small-town newspaper carrier – the son of the paper’s publisher – who signs on to help his hot-shot reporter brother investigate the death of a death-row inmate. Nu Image / Millennium Films – the same outfit behind such local films as “The Expendables,” “The Mechanic,” “Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans” and “Drive Angry 3D” – is producing.

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves Restaurant In Los Angeles (Photos)

Clad in a simple white tank top exposing his Herculean muscles and a pair of skinny jeans, heartthrob actor Zac Efron left a restaurant in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 23rd, 2011. The teen idol has been laying low recently but was kind enough to take a moment to pose for pictures with his adoring young female fans before heading out..
zac-efron.us

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves Restaurant In Los Angeles (Photos)

zac-efron.us

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves Umami Burger In Studio City (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted leaving Umami Burger in Studio City on June 25th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves Umami Burger In Studio City (Photos)
zac-efron.us

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac