How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Is #70 In PopSugar 100

You voted and the results are in for the 2011 PopSugar 100! We at PopSugar are excited to announce that Zac Efron earned the #70 spot on our list! Check out the full list to see if your other favorite celebrities made it: here.

Description:
How can you resist those gorgeous blue eyes? Zac made some big changes this year, first starting with his physique, bulking up for his starring role in “The Lucky One,” and adding a feather tattoo to his inner arm. He also made a move in his personal life, ending his long-term relationship with Vanessa Hudgens. Things are going well for him professionally, scoring a part in the ensemble cast in “New Year’s Eve,” and we’ll hear more of his sexy voice in next year’s animated flick “The Lorax.”

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

A brand new outtake from the photoshoot taken by Ben Weller last year has been added to the gallery. The rest of images from this photoshoot have been replaced with their better quality equivalents. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

I think they looks so cute, but people who say they are dating are ridiculous.

Zac Efron helps Ashley Tisdale celebrate her 26th birthday by spending time at the beach by a friend’s house on Saturday (July 2) in Malibu, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor went shirtless as he gave a bikini-clad Ashley a piggyback ride from the beach to the water.

justjaredjr.com

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

they look too cute together

03-07-2011
fashion elite

yeah, they cute

V.I.P.

Nicole Kidman Joins “The Paperboy”

Nicole Kidman has joined the cast of Lee Daniels’ “The Paperboy.”

Based on the novel by Peter Dexter, “The Paperboy” centers on a reporter and his brother who investigate the case of a man on Death Row. Zac Efron and Matthew McConaughey are attached to star, and now Kidman is in talks to play Charlotte, a woman who writes letters to Death Row inmates.

The role of Charlotte was originally to be played by Sofia Vergara, but the Colombian actress had to leave the project due to production delays that caused scheduling conflicts with her work on ABC’s Modern Family. The delays were in part caused by the departure of Tobey Maguire, who left the project last week for unknown reasons.

Kidman recently completed work on the crime thriller “Trespass” and the television movie “Hemingway and Gellhorn.” She will soon begin production on “The Danish Girl” and the family drama “Stoker.”

Production for “The Paperboy” is expected to begin later this summer. Daniels is directing from a script by Dexter and Spanish filmmaker Pedro Almodovar. The film is set for a 2013 release.

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Scored Nomination For Teen Choice Award
Zac Efron has scored a nomination for this year’s Teen Choice Award. The star-studded gala will air live on Sunday, August 7th, at 8PMET/PT on FOX.

Choice Red Carpet Fashion Icon: Male
• Justin Bieber,
• Chris Colfer,
• Zac Efron,
• Jaden Smith,
• Justin Timberlake.

Voting started on June 29th for fans aged 13-19 at teenchoiceawards.com. Vote for Zac Efron right now!

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale Have Fun In California Sun
Not only is it Independence Day in the U.S this weekend, it is also Ashley Tisdale’s 26th birthday. And the young actress got a helping hand celebrating from her “High School Musical” co-star and old friend Zac Efron. The pair frolicked on the beach in Malibu yesterday with a shirtless Zac, 23, giving Ashley a piggy-back down the shoreline.

The pair, who have been friends since they filmed “High School Musical” in 2006, laughed and joked around in the sand in front of a friends house where a beach party was in full swing. Both Ashely and Zac are well known fans of the gym and had no problem showing off their buff bodies.

Ashley donned a colourful Mara Hoffman bikini which she paired with turquoise sunglasses. Zac meanwhile was more relaxed in a pair of camouflage shorts with his boxer shorts clearly visible underneath.

Ashley was clearly over the moon about having Zac around on her birthday, posting a message to her Twitter account to voice her happiness.

“So happy Zacary made it to my party!!! He’s my brother/best friend!!!”

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale At Beach In Malibu (Many HQ Pics)

Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale were spotted at the beach in Malibu on June 2nd, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

03-07-2011
V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

05-07-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Is Still In Love With Vanessa Hudgens

Zac Efron apparently wants to rekindle his romance with ex-girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. Efron, who met Hudgens on the set of “High School Musical,” is reportedly “still in love” with the actress and wants her back, with Hollywood Life claiming that despite splitting with Vanessa in December 2010, he is still not over her.

A source told the US gossip website: “Zac is still not over Vanessa. His heart is broken and he can’t get over her. He may seem happy on the outside, but inside he is hurting. He regrets ever ending his relationship with Vanessa.”

The insider also suggested that Zac has been spending more time with fellow HSM star, Ashley Tisdale, in order to make Vanessa jealous.

After pictures of Efron and Hellcats actress Ashley frolicking on a beach together emerged in the press, the mole stated: “Maybe his public flirting with Ashley Tisdale is his way of trying to get Vanessa’s attention. It’s odd because Zac and Ashley are really good friends. They certainly look like they are more than just friends in the photos of them on the beach.”

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac