How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-08-2011
V.I.P.

“New Year’s Eve” Trailer Screen Captures
zac-efron.us

28-08-2011
V.I.P.

“New Year’s Eve” Trailer Screen Captures
.zac-efron.us

30-08-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron With Fans On The Set Of “The Paperboy”

Several images of Zac Efron posing with fans on the set of “The Paperboy” in New Orleans have been added to the gallery. Enjoy the pics!
w.zac-efron.us

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron At LAX Airport On 16 September 2011 (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on September 16th, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

trendsetter

very nice! Thanks

V.I.P.

Movie Filming In County Creates Buzz & Economic Impact

During Sunday’s casting call for extras for the untitled Ramin Bahrani film currently filming in DeKalb County, Nicole Liddle half-joked that it would be exciting to see the back of her head in the movie.

“This doesn’t really happen in DeKalb,” she said of Sunday’s filming and casting call at the Egyptian Theatre. “I definitely think for the area it’s unique.”

DeKalb County has received its share of exposure recently, from filming for the Bahrani movie – which stars Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron – in various DeKalb County locations, to last week’s filming of scenes for the new NBC show “The Playboy Club” at the DeKalb County Courthouse in Sycamore.

Debbie Armstrong, executive director of the DeKalb County Convention and Visitors Bureau, said she began working with Bahrani and his film crew in April as they scouted the area for farmland and downtown areas suitable for filming. Producers were looking for a Midwestern, small-town area, “and we fit that perfectly,” she said.

For filmmakers, tax credits in the state offer an attractive deal, said Betsy Steinberg, managing director of the Illinois Film Office. If a director hires Illinois residents to work on a project, he gets a 30 percent tax credit on those wages. Additionally, the state gives a 30 percent tax credit on money spent locally on equipment and other items needed for film production, which helps the state’s economy, Steinberg said.

“In order to lure people here and get them interested in doing that, we give them the tax credit,” she said.

In the current economic climate, film crews make decisions on where to film based on tax credits in different states, Steinberg said. The economic impact brought to an area where filming occurs is, first and foremost, the benefit. Plus, it can present an opportunity to spur tourism, she said.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron gives a big laugh as he leaves The Box nightclub with some friends early Friday morning (October 21) in London, England.

justjaredjr

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron’s X-Rated Birthday Party
Birthday boy Zac Efron had a big smile on his face after a red hot night at a burlesque club. The former Disney star donned his best suit to join pals at notorious London nightspot The Box yesterday to help celebrate his 24th birthday.

Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice, Zara Phillips, Snoop Dogg and Emma Watson are among those who have previously attended the Soho haunt, which features explicit sex shows. And Zac looked like he had a night to remember as the he left in the early hours of this morning looking a tad dishevelled.

Zac has signed on to star in an as-yet-untitled comedy opposite newly-married Seth Rogen.

Seth recently said: “He was really looking to be sullied, which is why we thought it would be a good idea. He seemed like he was a really cool guy, that he’d be fun to work with and seemed that he was capable of much more than the Disney stuff we’ve seen him in.”

V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves The Box In London (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted leaving The Box nightclub in London in the wee hours of Friday morning. Enjoy the pics!temporary/2011_october/box.jpg[/IMG]
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

hqs Zac Efron Leaves The Box In London (Photos)
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron In Paris (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted in Paris on October 23rd, 2011. Zac Efron and his friends visited Glou restaurant and Baron nightclub. Enjoy the pics!
.zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

Mr. Magic

His Halloween costume

twitter/78violet

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron ventures out of Palm restaurant on Tuesday (November 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 24-year-old actor left the restaurant in blue stripes, shades, and a toothpick in his mouth.

justjaredjr

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

he always got nice shades

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac