How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-12-2010
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Arms

11-12-2010
front row

^ I concur.

16-12-2010
V.I.P.

Picture of Zac & Kellan Lutz
Watching Basketball Game In New Orleans
.zac-efron.us

Last edited by Kenysha75; 16-12-2010 at 07:55 AM.
23-12-2010
V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Taylor Schilling: Good Friends!
Newly single Zac Efron has become “chummy” with his The Lucky One co-star, Taylor Schilling, according to a production source.

The 23-year-old actor recently called it quits with longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens and insisted that there was no third party involved, but a source tells E! that Zac has been “leaning on [his] good friend Taylor” during the tough time.

“They joke around, eat together sometimes, run lines,” the source said. “Nothing out of the ordinary.”

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Makes A Sandwich Stop
Zac Efron braves the rain to grab a sandwich at Subway on Wednesday (December 22) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor tried to shield himself from getting wet while walking back to his car.

Newly single Zac, who recently split with his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens, has reportedly been getting close with his The Lucky One co-star Taylor Schilling.

E! Online reports that Zac has been “leaning on [his] good friend Taylor” during the tough time.

justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Is So Damn Classy

Zac Efron has been spending time down south while filming a movie and I'm pretty sure the gentlemanly spirit of Jim Williams from The Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil crept into his glitter hole and took over his body. Because when Zac accepted the award for Best Unicorn Under the Age of 25 at last night's People's Choice Awards, he gave a speech that was simply, as he would put it, sublime.

I mean, Zac not only drawled out the word "sublime", but he also referred to his fellow nominees as his "contemporaries." Zac made every bitch in the audience drop their hand fan, pick up their petticoat and run towards him. Zac's speech was the coat that a gentlemen throws over a puddle so that you don't dirty the silk ribbons on your shoes. A fuc*ing gentlemen in every way, that Zach.

And can't you just picture him looking up at you after tossing your salad and saying, "Subliiiiiime." Don't swoon too hard or you might fart on his neck.

Here's some pictures of Zac with unemployed beard Taylor Swift at the PCAs last night.
dlisted
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Is So Damn Classy
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Taylor Swift: People's Choice Awards 2011!
Zac Efron meets up with Taylor Swift on the carpet at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor suited up in Burberry while Taylor wore a gorgeous J Mendel dress.

She finished off her look with Neil Lane jewelry and Prada shoes.

FYI: Zac won the award for Favorite Movie Star Under 25, while Taylor picked up the award for Favorite Country Artist!

15+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Taylor Swift at the People’s Choice Awards…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Buzz Cut for 'The Lucky One'!
Zac Efron sports a buzz cut as he takes a photo with a fan on the set of his new movie, The Lucky One, in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 23-year-old actor plays a Marine in his new film and, according to NOLA.com, told the crew of the film that for every one of them that shaved his or her head like he did, Zac would donate money to Kingsley House, a safe haven for kids and families in New Orleans.

NOLA reports that 30-some crew members chopped off their hair, including two women who donated their tresses to Locks of Love!

“He likes doing things for charity — two Make-A-Wish kids came a visit to the set while he was there — and he felt like he wanted to do something for a New Orleans charity since he had such a nice time shooting there,” Zac’s publicist told NOLA.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Back On?
Are Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron rekindling their relationship after breaking up only a few weeks ago?

After Vanessa wrapped up her chiropractic appointment in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (January 4), former flame Zac was seen pulling into her driveway.

The pair announced their split late last year, just before Vanessa celebrated her 22nd birthday in Las Vegas.

WHAT DO YOU THINK - are they back together or just friends? Tell us!

Click inside to see Zac pulling up to Vanessa’s house…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Wed, 05 January 2011 Zac Efron Goes on an Errand Run
Zac Efron shows off his shorter new ‘do while running some errands on Wednesday (January 5) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor got a buzz cut for his new movie, The Lucky One, in which he plays a Marine.

The day before, Zac was spotted pulling into the driveway of ex Vanessa Hudgens’s home, just a few weeks after announcing their split.

Zac and Vanessa will be going head-to-head at tonight’s People’s Choice Awards. Both are nominated for favorite movie star under 25!

FYI: Zac is wearing Joe’s T.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron running errands…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Face looks weird, like bloated.

09-01-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Dancing the Night Away!
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were spotted dancing the night away at Eden Nightclub along with pal Brittany Snow on Friday (January 7).

“They were inseparable throughout the night seen dancing, drinking Belvedere and canoodling,” a source told E!. “[Vanessa] only broke from [Zac]’s side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table.”

Another eyewitness added, “They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out.”
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Brittany Snow: Audi Golden Globe Party!
Zac Efron and Brittany Snow attend the Audi and J. Mendel party together to kick off Golden Globes week on Sunday (January 9) at Cecconi’s in Los Angeles.

The Hairspray on-screen couple were spotted earlier in the weekend with Zac’s rekindled flame Vanessa Hudgens partying the night away at Eden Nightclub.

Last week, Zac attended the People’s Choice Awards, where he was awarded with the honor for Favorite Movie Star Under 25.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Brittany Snow at the party…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: CAA Agent Meeting
Zac Efron stops by the Creative Artists Agency offices for a meeting with his agent on Monday (January 10) in Los Angeles.

The night before, the 23-year-old actor stepped out with pal Brittany Snow at a party thrown by Audi and J. Mendel to kick of Golden Globes week.

On Tuesday (January 11), Zac will attend The Home Foundation’s Celebrity Video Game Championship, which supports youth in their fight against cancer.

Zac will serve as the i[2]y celebrity rep and will be raising funds by playing video games.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron

justjared.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac