How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Eighteen Pounds of Muscle for 'Lucky One'
Zac Efron runs some errands around town on Tuesday (January 11) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor recently shared with E! that he gained eighteen pounds for his role in the The Lucky One, a drama in which he stars as a veteran of the Iraq War.

Zac, who is going to present an award at the Golden Globes this weekend, went for a meeting with his agent at CAA on Monday (January 10).

FYI: Zac is wearing a limited edition Sportiqe Apparel Lakers Championship t-shirt.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron running errands…

justjared.

17-01-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet
Zac Efron hits the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor suited up in Calvin Klein and was a presenter at the award show.

Zac recently dished that he bulked up for his upcoming movie, The Lucky One - 18 pounds to be exact!

Zac stars as a veteran of the Iraq War in the drama, scheduled to be released in 2012.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Explains His Beefy New Physique
Noticed that there’s more of Zac Efron to love lately? You’re not the only one. The Internet has been abuzz since the newly single “High School Musical” hunk showed up at a Golden Globes party on Monday in a beefier new form. And now Efron has explained the reason behind his super-sizing.

The 23-year-old actor tells E! Online that he packed on 18 pounds for his upcoming starring role in “The Lucky One,” which recently finished filming. In the movie, Efron plays an Iraq war veteran who returns home to North Carolina and embarks on a search for the woman he believes served as his good-luck charm during the war.

So what was Zac’s secret to achieving his Marines-ready physique? Efron explains, “I was just eating, eating and eating.”

Eating constantly, and still maintaining that physique? Apparently, Efron’s luck extends beyond the battlefield

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At STIKS Celebrity Video Game Challenge
Zac Efron attended H.O.M.E. Foundation’s STIKS Celebrity Video Game Challenge on 11 January 2011. Enjoy the pics! UPDATED!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At STIKS Celebrity Video Game Challenge
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron To Present At Golden Globes

The 68th annual Golden Globes just got a whole lot more teen-girl-friendly. Pop megastar Justin Bieber and screen idol Zac Efron have been announced as presenters at the trophy-fest, which goes down this Sunday. Actress Olivia Wilde will also hand out hardware at the festivities.

The newly announced trio join famous faces like “Spider-Man” star Andrew Garfield, “The Office” comic Steve Carell, flame-haired actress Julianne Moore, previous Globe winner Michelle Pfeiffer and “Mad Men” siren January Jones, who will also present awards at the big show. Robert Downey Jr., Sandra Bullock, Robert Pattison, Jennifer Lopez, Helen Mirren and Kevin Spacey will also be on hand to beef up the star power of the presenters list. “True Grit” star Matt Damon has been confirmed to present screen veteran Robert De Niro with the Cecil B. DeMille lifetime-achievement award.

Among the flicks in the running for a Globes statuette this year is the drama “The King’s Speech,” which is up for seven nods, including Best Motion Picture – Drama, Best Director and Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama for Colin Firth’s portrayal of Britain’s King George VI just after he assumed the throne. “The Kids Are All Right,” “The Fighter,” “Black Swan” and “The Social Network” also racked up Globes love.

Fox’s song-and-dance smash “Glee” leads the television pack with five nominations, including Best Television Series – Comedy Or Musical and actor nods for Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch. Perennial TV winners “30 Rock” and “Mad Men” are also up for trophies.

Viewers can see who takes home the Globes when the event – hosted by “The Office” creator and U.K. comedian Ricky Gervais – is broadcast live Sunday at 8 p.m. ET

V.I.P.

Heading Into The Abby In Los Angeles hqs
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Watches NBA Game
Zac Efron was spotted watching a basketball game at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on 14 January 2011. Enjoy the pics! UPDATED!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac & Justin Bieber To Present An Award Together?

Justin Bieber, who is making his first ever appearance at the Globes, will present an award alongside Zac Efron. According to reports, the “Baby” singer had been asked to take to the stage alone but he was fearful that Ricky Gervais would make fun of him and requested that he be accompanied by another star.

Not only that, but Bieber’s bodyguards will reportedly line the side of the stage while he is presenting, and surround the teenager while he is backstage.

“Justin is very concerned about being the butt of Ricky’s jokes,” a Golden Globes insider said. “The organisers were asked not to let him have to go on the stage alone and face Ricky – hence Zac Efron’s appearance alongside him. And his team are not going to let him anywhere near Justin when he is backstage… He’s petrified of being made to look a fool. Let’s face it, Ricky wouldn’t spare him just because he’s a kid.

V.I.P.

Wed, 19 January 2011 Zac Efron: 'New Year's Eve' with Michelle Pfeiffer!
Zac Efron heads out in a “Zoom” t-shirt on Wednesday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor, who hit the red carpet at the Golden Globes in Calvin Klein over the weekend, recently confirmed rumors that he’d be starring in Garry Marshall’s New Year’s Eve.

“I can tell you that all my scenes are with Michelle Pfeiffer,” Zac told E!’s Marc Malkin. “I’m very excited.”

Zac and Michelle worked together on 2007’s Hairspray - can’t wait to see them on the big screen together again!

justjared.

V.I.P.

Sat, 22 January 2011 Zac Efron Is a Zen Master
Zac Efron carries a bag from Zen Foods while heading into a studio on Thursday (January 20) in Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor was reportedly doing some voiceover work for his upcoming movie, The Lorax, based on the Dr. Seuss book.

FYI: Zen Foods is a gourmet home diet delivery service for the L.A. area.

The company boasts Zac’s ex, Vanessa Hudgens, as a loyal customer!

“I’m so thankful there’s a service like Zen Foods that tastes great and makes it so easy to eat right,” she said on their website.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Thu, 27 January 2011 Zac Efron Spends Saturday with Female Friends
Zac Efron goes out for the day with a few female friends to a bar on Melrose on Saturday evening (January 22) in Los Angeles.

Later in the week, the 23-year-old actor was spotted heading into a studio in Hollywood.

Zac’s former flame, Vanessa Hudgens, was named the newest Candie’s girl earlier in the week!

Check out Vanessa’s first Candie’s pics here if you missed them.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Mon, 31 January 2011 at Zac Efron: Lakers Game with George Lopez!
Zac Efron watches the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Boston Celtics at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor sat with some friends at the game, but got a visit from Lopez Tonight host George Lopez during the game.

The Lakers lost to the Celtics 109-96.

Last weekend, Zac had lunch at a bar with a group of his female friends.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron watching the game…
justjared.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac