How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-02-2011
V.I.P.

Mon, 31 January 2011 Zac Efron: Gas Station Stop
Zac Efron checks his phone while filling up his car at a gas station on Monday (January 31) in Hollywood.

The night before, Zac was one of the handful of celebs who watched the Boston Celtics beat the L.A. Lakers 109-96 at Staples Center.

Zac sat courtside, where he shook hands and chatted with Lopez Tonight host George Lopez.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron at a gas station…

justjared.

02-02-2011
V.I.P.

Wed, 02 February 2011 Zac Efron: Urban Outfitters Run with Brother Dylan!
Zac Efron ducks down behind a car to hide from photographers as he leaves Urban Outfitters on Tuesday (February 1) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor was joined by his little brother, Dylan!

On Monday, Zac was spotted checking messages on his phone as he refueled his car at a gas station in Hollywood.

Zac also sat courtside with George Lopez at the Lakers game over the weekend!

justjared

V.I.P.

Open Post: Hosted By The New Cast Of Sex And The City

And Zac Efron is sooooo the Carrie since he loves loves loves a great big closet. But no, here's Zac Efron drinking beers and doing shots with the girls at a bar in L.A. yesterday. Zac is probably just holding an open call to fill the spot left by Vanessa Hudgen's ***. Zac liquored those hos up, because his main issue with Vanessa was that when she got drunk like an Irish priest at the club, she could never focus and tell him if his foundation smeared or if he needed more waterproof mascara. Zac needs a piece who is working with him to make sure that he's always giving his best FACE! FACE! FACE! BEAUTY! FACE!.
dlisted

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Night Out with Teresa Palmer!
Zac Efron reportedly cozied up to Australian actress Teresa Palmer at a reception for her new film Take Me Out Tonight on Thursday (February 3) in Los Angeles.

According to E!, the 23-year-old actor and Teresa, 24, drank and chatted together before heading over to Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood, Calif.

“They got there a little after midnight,” a source revealed. “They were at a VIP table…They were dancing, standing up by the table and dancing. They all took tequila shots together. He was grabbing her butt and doing very suggestive dancing. Then they made out a couple of times standing up where they were dancing.”

Teresa’s other flick, I Am Number Four, hits theaters on February 18.

DO YOU THINK Zac Efron and Teresa Palmer would make a cute couple?

justjared

V.I.P.

May The Vanessa Hudgens Replacement Auditions Commence!

At Voyeur night club in West Hollywood on Thursday night, Zac Efron made out with a piece who wasn't Vanessa Hudgens or a tube of Sephora Sweet Candy lip gloss. Zac reportedly laid his precious lips on the face of Australian actress Teresa Palmer. And right after Zac made Teresa feel like Tinkerbell just queefed on her lips, he softly gave her some important advice: "The side rat's nest bun is not your friend."

E! News says that Teresa and Zac's date night started at Pink Taco (which is also what Zac's full-time anus bleacher calls his no-no) where the party for her movie Take Me Home Tonight was held. They went to Voyeur afterward and that's where Zac had Teresa in the palmer of his hand (Yeah, I'll stand still while you put the GONG over my head before smashing it. I deserve it for that one). A witness type says, "They were at a VIP table...They were dancing, standing up by the table and dancing. They all took tequila shots together. He was grabbing her butt and doing very suggestive dancing. Then they made out a couple of times standing up where they were dancing. I was surprised they were doing that in front of everyone. It was like they didn't care. They were there for like an hour and left together."

Teresa is a good match for Zac. Teresa used to eff around with Russell Brand so she has a lot of experience in trying not to look totally confused when she has a brain fart and forgets she's making out with a dude instead of a beautiful woman.
dlisted

V.I.P.

Sat, 05 February 2011 Zac Efron Takes Off From LAX
Zac Efron arrives at LAX to catch a departing flight on Friday (February 4) in Los Angeles.

Earlier this week, the 23-year-old actor had some fun with the paparazzi while shopping at Urban Outfitters with his younger brother, Dylan.

Zac also reportedly has been spending time with Aussie actress Teresa Palmer.

The two reportedly held hands at the after party for Teresa’s upcoming movie, Take Me Home Tonight, at Pink Taco in L.A.

They then dropped by Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood with some friends, People reports.

Bigger pic inside…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Chris Colfer: Backstage at 'Spider-Man'!
Zac Efron and Chris Colfer snap a shot with Spider-Man: Turn On The Dark star Reeve Carney at a performance on Sunday night (February 6) at the Foxwoods Theater in New York City.

Also attending the Sunday evening performance: Alicia Keys!

Zac was spotted catching a flight from Los Angeles to NYC on Friday afternoon. Earlier in the week, he and his younger brother, Dylan, shopped at Urban Outfitters!
justjared

V.I.P.

Wed, 09 February 2011 Zac Efron: Back in Los Angeles
Zac Efron lands at LAX after flying in from New York City on Tuesday (February 8) in Los Angeles.

On Friday, the 23-year-old actor flew to Manhattan to film some scenes for his upcoming movie, New Year’s Eve.

Earlier this week, Zac was spotted on the romantic comedy’s set wearing a helmet while riding a Vespa.

Zac also caught a performance of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and posed for pics with Glee’s Chris Colfer and Spider-Man star Reeve Carney backstage!

FYI: Zac is wearing a pair of Rigid denim by Simon Spurr.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Vanessa Hudgens Talks Zac Efron & Quentin Tarantino
Vanessa Hudgens strikes a sexy pose in this shot from Details magazine’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 22-year-old Sucker Punch actress, wearing a D&G cami, had to share:

On training for Sucker Punch: “We trained with Navy Seals. We were machines, You could NOT f— with us.”

On working with Michael Caine for Journey 2: “He’s uh-mazing. Not only is he uh-mazingly, stupidly talented, but he still kind of hits on me. All the time. If it was anybody else, I’d be like ‘Who the hell do you think you are?’ But because it’s Michael Caine, I’m, like, ‘Sock it to me more, baby, come on!’ I.Frickin.Love.Him.”

On Zac Efron: “We’re still friends. Who knows what the future will bring. We’re figuring this out.”

On talking to Quentin Tarantino at a post-Oscar party: “….probably after a few drinks I told him ‘We’ve gotta do something together.’ … “Slowly, I’ve gained balls. I used to be very shy. Nothing has happened with Tarantino yet, but I definitely tried to plant my seed. Hopefully he won’t look back and think, ‘Oh my God. That crazy b—-.”

For more from Vanessa, visit Details.com!

justjared.

V.I.P.

Sun, 13 February 2011 Zac Efron Leaves LAX
Zac Efron keeps a low profile as he makes his way through LAX airport on Saturday (February 12) to catch a flight out of town.

The 23-year-old actor rocked a blue button down and a pair of aviators for his trip.

Zac has only been in town a few days - he returned to the west coast on Tuesday after a trip to New York City to work and catch Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark on Broadway!

Bigger pic inside…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Sun, 13 February 2011 Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!
Zac Efron poses with Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Sunday (February 13) in New York.

The pair were joined by Twilight actor Kellan Lutz, who models for the Calvin Klein underwear brand.

On Saturday, Zac left Los Angeles on his way to NYC, where he will work on his upcoming flick New Year’s Eve.

20+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Joe Jonas at the Calvin Klein show…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Sun, 13 February 2011 Zac Efron: Calvin Klein Show with Joe Jonas!
justjared

V.I.P.

Wed, 16 February 2011 Zac Efron: Rock of Ages at Pantages!
Zac Efron refuels his car on Tuesday (February 15) at a gas station in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor stopped to chat with a fan who approached him before heading on his way.

Also pictured inside is Zac checking out a performance of the hit musical Rock of Ages on Tuesday evening at the Pantages Theatre. Also spotted at the show: Camilla Belle!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron refueling his car before checking out Rock of Ages…

justjared.

tfs star

He must drive a lot, because the only thing I see him do is refuel his car

on the come up

I think this hair suits him a lot. It kinda 'legitimizes' his hotness

Last edited by NakedIfIWantTo; 17-02-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac