How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Sweaty with Starbucks!
Zac Efron grabs a cup of Starbucks coffee while heading into the gym on Wednesday (February 16) in Inglewood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor later left the gym wearing a shirt drenched with sweat. Looks like Zac hit the gym hard!

The night before, Zac checked out the opening night performance of the musical Rock of Ages at the Pantages Theatre. The show stars American Idol’s Constantine Maroulis and features 80s rock music!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron hitting the gym…
justjared.

22-02-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron: LAX Liftoff!
Zac Efron peels off his jean jacket as he makes his way through airport security at LAX on Monday (February 21) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 23-year-old actor and his former flame Vanessa Hudgens attended the NBA All-Star Game festivities together, according to the LA Times.

Zac was also spotted at Rihanna’s private birthday bash in Beverly Hills, spy witnesses tell JustJared.com. He gave RiRi a big hug when he saw her.

FYI: Zac is wearing the new exclusive Levi’s by Opening Ceremony Trucker Jacket in Indigo 2×1.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron leaving LAX…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves Gym In Los Angeles
Zac Efron was spotted leaving a gym in Los Angeles on February 17, 2011. Enjoy the pics
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Teresa Palmer Denies Zac Efron Romance

Teresa Palmer is denying a romance with Zac Efron. The pair, who were spotted out together weeks ago, allegedly dancing and kissing, are just “friends” according to the “Take Me Home Tonight” star. Teresa Palmer took to her Twitter account to address the “rumors” about herself and “The Lucky One” star, Zac Efron.

“Wow laughing at all these crazy comments!! I am only going to say this once and never say it again. Zac is my friend and I have known him for years. I am very happy to be single and felt the need to put his young fans out of their misery!”

Teresa Palmer, who stars in the films “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice,” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” is getting some buzz as she emerges as a fresh young face in Hollywood. Dating Hollywood hottie, Zac Efron would only get her more publicity. However, it seems the rumors aren’t true, and that perhaps there is hope for Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens after all.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves Geisha In Los Angeles
Zac Efron was spotted leaving Geisha in Los Angeles on February 18, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Out & About In Beverly Hills
Zac Efron was spotted out & about in Beverly Hills on February 18, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Beanie in the Big Apple
Zac Efron keeps it cool in a pair of shades and a beanie while leaving his hotel on Tuesday (February 22) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actor is back in the Big Apple to continue work on his upcoming movie New Year’s Eve.

On Monday, Zac departed Los Angeles, where he attended Rihanna’s star-studded 23rd birthday bash.

Over the weekend, he also reportedly hit the NBA All-Star Game with ex Vanessa Hudgens.

justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Zac Efron rocks a pair of Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses as he walks to the set of his latest movie, New Year’s Eve, on Wednesday (February 23) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actor is just one of many stars to take part in the ensemble comedy set around New Year’s Eve in the city.

Yesterday, Zac bundled up in a beanie as he left his hotel and went to work.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron heading to the set of New Year’s Eve…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Open Post: Hosted By Zac Efron's Terracotta Face

Don't you just want to put on a hooded Tyvek jumpsuit, protect your face with several layers of Saran Wrap, grab a bottle of paint remover in case of an emergency and kiss on that precious, precious face? Zac Efron dimmed the sun's rays as he left a make-up trailer in NYC today after spending hours inside where artists slathered his mug with clay and baked it in a face kiln until it developed the complexion of a Mayan dildo. Perfection.

Zac baked his face this morning to a shoot a cameo in that New Year's Eve movie directed by Garry Marshall. I'm not sure who or what Zac plays. A garden pot? A man who just tossed Xtina's salad? An overripe naranja? Himself? Yeah, probably the latter.
dlisted

V.I.P.

ESCANDALO: Zac Efron Caught Holding Hands With A Guy

That is the National Enquirer's headline, but they underlined, bolded and leaned the "with a guy" part for maximum dramatic effect. You know, it feels like Miss Benita is whispering this into your ear while waiting in the line for the bathroom at church. Cooch clutch your kegel beads, etc...

An eyewitness tells the Enquirer (via Boy Culture & Towleroad) that Zac chose an NBA party at the W Hotel to openly show his love for the peen by following around a hot buff piece. The hot buff piece must cum Creme de la Mer and have as* lips that taste like blueberry lip gloss, because the witness says that Zac kept at him all night. Zac's on-and-off-again girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens was there and she really didn't give a Mickey Mouse shi* that he was on a new crotch.

And at one point, Zac and the object of his erection held hands! The surprised witness will explain it for you: "I was shocked at how relaxed and open Zac was with this guy. He walked around talking to him, smiling and holding his hand right in front of everyone, including Vanessa. People were wondering if maybe it was a stunt to make Vanessa jealous. But truthfully, Zac really seemed into the guy. It was bizarre."

Yeah, yeah, yeah... We're living in a time where babies learn how to take undetected cell phone video of a ho before they learn how to talk, so where is the proof? I'm going to tell the Enquirer what I tell every bitch on Craigslist who brags that they've got a mushroom head 8-incher: show me the pictures, bitch!
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 03-03-2011 at 06:52 PM.
03-03-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Takes a Ride with Michelle Pfeiffer
Zac Efron rides a bicycle and rocks a helmet as he continues to film on the set of his latest movie, New Year’s Eve, on Thursday (February 24) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actor then hopped on a Vespa and took Michelle Pfeiffer for a ride.

Zac and Michelle previously worked together on 2007’s Hairspray!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer on the set of New Year’s Eve…

justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: 'New Year's Eve' at STK
Zac Efron continues work on his upcoming film, New Year’s Eve, on Friday (February 25) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actor, who’s been busy filming the romantic comedy with co-star Michelle Pfeiffer, signed autographs for fans when he left the set.

The night before, Zac enjoyed a guys’ night out at STK, where he arrived around 10 p.m. and snacked on the restaurant’s “lil BRGRs” until midnight.

Zac didn’t drink, but he and his two pals “looked like they were having a great time taking a load off,” sources told HollywoodLife.com.

FYI: Zac wore a Diesel “Wurra” jacket.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron on the New Year’s Eve set…

justjared

Last edited by Kenysha75; 03-03-2011 at 07:07 PM.
03-03-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Fan Friendly on 'New Year's Eve' Set!
Zac Efron takes a stroll in a leather jacket along the set of his film New Year’s Eve on Wednesday (March 2) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actor has been bombarded by fans his entire time filming in NYC, but he’s been a class act and has accommodated all of their requests for pictures!

Just Jared Jr reader Jaclyn wrote in saying “there were a lot of fans waiting by Zac’s trailer but he was really nice and took the time to stop for pretty much everyone who was there.”

HAVE YOU MET Zac Efron on the set of New Year’s Eve?

justjared

Last edited by Kenysha75; 03-03-2011 at 07:14 PM.
03-03-2011
tfs star

He has a really nice candid style. I like his selection of leather jackets.

04-03-2011
on the come up

He's becoming rather hot.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac