How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2011
fashion elite

he looks hot and great!

06-03-2011
V.I.P.

Thu, 03 March 2011 Zac Efron: Shopping in New York City!
Zac Efron rocks a pair of shades as he steps out to do some shopping on Thursday (March 3) in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City.

The 23-year-old actor stopped by the Diesel Black label boutique before heading to Armani Exchange.

Teresa Palmer recently put an end to the rumors that she and Zac are dating.

“I can’t believe that rumor’s still going on,” Teresa told ET. “No, he’s totally my friend.”

FYI: Zac is wearing Levi’s Sherpa Jacket in Cougar Slub Twill and Waterless Matchstick in Best of Black!

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron shopping in New York City…

justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Goodbye New York City!
Zac Efron rocks a pair of aviator shades and a beanie as he arrives at JFK airport to catch a departing flight out of New York City on Saturday (March 5).

The 23-year-old actor had been in town filming scenes alongside co-star Michelle Pfeiffer for their upcoming romantic comedy, New Year’s Eve.

Earlier in the week, Zac took a break from the film to do some shopping at the Diesel Black Label and Armani Exchange boutiques in SoHo.

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At LAX Airport In Los Angeles
Zac Efron was spotted arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on 5 March 2011. Enjoy the pics!

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Leaves Jones On Third In Los Angeles

Zac Efron was spotted leaving Jones On Third in Los Angeles on 6 March 2011. Enjoy the pics!

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Vanessa Hudgens: Zac Kept Me Straight

Vanessa Hudgens says Zac Efron helped guide her through the perils of Hollywood. The actress — who recently split from the hunky actor — insists she’s just “friends” with Efron, but admits in a new interview that much of her personal success is a result of his strength.

“A lot of people may get lost in the lights and glamor of it all. It should be about the work first and everything else later,” Vanessa said. I also had to grow with, like Ashley Tisdale and Zac. We all went on this journey together and had each other to fall back on. You’ve got to have your friends to keep your head on straight.”

tfs star

Thanks for the pics Kenysha. All of his outfits on this page are great, especially the jeans. The boy can dress.

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron: BLD Breakfast!
Zac Efron meets a friend for breakfast on Thursday (March 10) at BLD in West Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor, who’s back in town after shooting New Year’s Eve as part of a star studded cast in New York City, rocked a warm sweater and a new mustache!

Zac was spotted flying out of NYC last weekend.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron meeting a friend for breakfast at BLD…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron In West Hollywood (Photos)
Zac Efron was spotted in West Hollywood on 10 March 2011. Enjoy the pics!
.zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron In West Hollywood (Photos)hqs
.zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Can Grow Armpit Hair?!

Are we sure those aren't armpit wigs? Sigh. Our princess is growing up so fast. The Zac Efron of yesterday was a delicate Twink who could balance a bubble on the tip of his eyelashes, and the Zac Efron of today is almost as built as one of Kellan Lutz's nipples. It's as if Cinderella got in Hercules' drawer of growth hormone supplements and testosterone boosters. Dude must be putting extra weights on the bottom of his bronzer sticks.

Australia's NW Magazine published a few pictures of Zac casually working the pole with his nipples out and flashing a new arm tattoo. When I squint my eyes to see what his tattoo is, I get off track and focus on his copper penny nipples instead. But since Zac is the epitome of butch, I'm guessing the tattoo is two swan feathers twirling in a unicorn's air kiss. That must be it.
dlisted

trendsetter

Here's a better version of the photo^

People

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac