How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Cheers On Lakers (Photos)
Zac Efron was spotted cheering on the Lakers in Los Angeles on 31 March 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

02-04-2011
V.I.P.

Zac Efron Cheers On Lakers (Photos)
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Hits The Town With Mystery Date
Zac Efron is following his ex girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens’ lead and moving on. The “Charlie St. Cloud” star was spotted out this week partying with a mystery date. Efron was out an about at the Roxbury in Hollywood. The “High School Musical” actor requested that the club open it’s VIP section, which was closed, for him. Zac then headed upstairs where he danced with his unidentified date.

Efron, wanting privacy, also ordered his very own bottle of tequila to add to the night of dancing and fun with his unknown partner.

This comes after Zac Efron’s former longtime girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens was spied out with her co-star Josh Hutcherson, cheering on the LA Lakers. The pair looked cozy as they watched Kobe Bryant heat up the court, a pastime Hudgens used to share with Efron

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Gets Up Close & Personal With Kobe Bryant

Zac Efron got a taste of LA Laker Kobe Bryant is all about. Efron, who loves sitting court side at the NBA games, got trampled by Bryant during Thursday’s game.

Kobe bashed into The 23-year-old “New Year’s Eve” star as he was trying to save the ball from going out of bounds. Efron, an avid Laker’s fan, didn’t seem to mind, as he laughed off the experience.

The Lakers went on to beat the Dallas Mavericks 110-82. Just last week, Zac’s former longtime girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted court side with her rumored new man, Josh Hutcherson, as the she cheered on the purple and yellow.

However, Zac is also moving on from the relationship. Earlier this week the “High School Musical” heart throb was seen with a mystery blonde at California club, The Roxbury. Efron and the unidentified woman allegedly partied the night away in the VIP area.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: Roxbury Club with Mystery Blonde!
Zac Efron watches the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Dallas Mavericks at the Staples Center on Thursday (March 31) in Los Angeles.

The Lakers defeated the Mavericks by a wide margin, 110 to 82.

During the game, Zac was trampled on by Lakers player Kobe Bryant after he fell while trying to keep a ball in play.

Zac recently went to the Roxbury club in Hollywood and requested the VIP room, where he and a mystery blonde cozied up to each other, according to E!
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: The 'Stache is Back!
Zac Efron keeps it casual in a pair of Converse high-tops as he visits Fig & Olive restaurant on Tuesday (April 5) in West Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor sported a mustache! Sources tell JustJared.com that Zac’s growing out his facial hair for Coachella again, just like he did last year!

Late last month, Zac had the best seat in the house for the Lakers game - and even got trampled by Kobe Bryant during an intense play!
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Attends 3rd Annual WALK For Autism & Awareness Fair

Zac Efron attended the 3rd Annual WALK For Autism & Awareness Fair on April 3rd, 2011. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Attends “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” VIP Reception
Zac Efron attended the screening and VIP Reception for “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” DVD and Blu-Ray release at Soho House on April 6, 2011 in West Hollywood, California. Enjoy the pics!
zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

zac-efron.us

V.I.P.

Zac Efron: 'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure' VIP Reception!
Zac Efron shows support for his High School Musical co-star, Ashley Tisdale, at a screening and VIP reception for Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure at Soho House on Wednesday (April 6) in West Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor was spotted out at Fig & Olive restaurant earlier in the week. Zac’s growing out his facial hair for Coachella!

Last night’s event also marked the DVD and Blu-Ray launch of Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.

FYI: Ashley is wearing Farah Angsana.
justjared

V.I.P.

Zac Efron At “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” Reception

V.I.P.

Zac & Vanessa Comfortable Around Each Other

A report has claimed that former couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were comfortable around each other at an event. According to US Weekly, on Wednesday, the duo both came out to show their support for “High School Musical” pal Ashley Tisdale’s DVD release party in West Hollywood.

“Zac and Vanessa definitely seemed comfortable around each other,” one observer told the site. “They didn’t seem affectionate or romantic at all, but they were totally relaxed and friendly.”

“They both came out to support Ashley. They knew they would both be there and were fine with it. They really are still friends.” said another observer.

V.I.P.

Zac Efron Arrives At Studio In Los Angeles (Photos)

Zac Efron was spotted arriving at a studio in Los Angeles on 7 April 2011. Mila Kunis was also seen there. Enjoy The pics!
zac-efron.us

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, zac