How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-02-2012
fashion icon

I'm sorry but 10 years is a loonnng time to be in a relationship without a wedding taking place. If her fiance took that long to even pop the question then I don't think they were meant to be.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

Zoe and her sister are practically identical! I couldn't tell which one was Zoe for a second there. I think her and Bradley make a great couple. Zoe and Keith were together for about 11 years, so I'm sure they wouldn't end a relationship that serious over something trivial. It was probably something they talked about for awhile. They probably just weren't meant to be.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

^You guys are probably right. 10 years IS a long time without putting a ring on it.

Have there been any recent pics with her and Bradley yet?

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

that's bradley's mom?

its funny to me they're all out together looking positively morose
anyway

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

why everything has to end in marriage i do not know but it seems they lost whatever they had that worked for 10-11 years but hey things happen and you move on preferred her with her ex but any who. she looks cute in both the recent looks especially the plaid

21-02-2012
trendsetter

Zoe sister is way prettier than her! Most of the time it's the other way around. As for being together for 10 years without even popping the question, no one says anything when it's royalties (Victoria and Daniel and more recently William and Kate) but I do believe that if after more than 5 years there is nothing it's not a good sign. I also liked her better with her ex, she had a better style and looked way happier.

So weird, she is dating someone new but instead of positively glowing she has looked her worse those last few months. Maybe he dumped her then? Who knows...

21-02-2012
fashion icon

Maybe they didn't want to get married. Not everyone enters a relationship with the main goal of getting married and that doesn't make two people any less committed to each other. They were probably in love and wanted to enjoy that for as long as possible without putting a label on it, but they ultimately fell out of love with each other.

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

^I just remembered, didn't he propose and give her a ring? I seem to remember that piece of news coming out.

I agree with you though, that not everyone needs to get married but It seemed like they were happily headed down that path.

I guess "something" really changed. She almost looks like she's grieving.

22-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
Maybe they didn't want to get married. Not everyone enters a relationship with the main goal of getting married and that doesn't make two people any less committed to each other. They were probably in love and wanted to enjoy that for as long as possible without putting a label on it, but they ultimately fell out of love with each other.
Exactly but then you don't get engaged. If both knew from the start that they didn't want to get married they would have never gotten an engagement - they were engaged when they broke up and not even for a long time.

Charlize Theron always said she didn't want to get married, she and Stewart were on the same page. Spent 10 years together and then broke up but didn't have en engagement less than a year prior to the break up. Hence why the whole thing is truly weird. For someone who jump into a relationship and thus should be happy, everytime she is caught by the papparazzi she looks like she is grieving/mourning something.

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Zoe Saldana spotted leaving with little or no make up from popular salon Byron Tracy in Beverly Hills

zimbio

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

zimbio

23-02-2012
trendsetter

I like this outfit!

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

Out and about in Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California - 22.02.12 (HQs)

tlfan

23-02-2012
fashion icon

I love that outfit!!! Everything fits her perfectly.

23-02-2012
fashion elite

Gorgeous look

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2014, july, november, saldana, zoe