No, you cannot count re-watches within the list, you could perhaps put a number next to that entry with a count how many times you've watched it but no, you cannot could them as individual entries, there isn't much point in the challenge if you're going to do that.
Oh oh see you said some key words, alright, you said I have spice and fire, so stay away before I burn yo ass up.
I loved 50/50....I was hesitant to watch it because of Seth Rogen, but it was nice, actually. Anna Kendrick was great as a therapist.
Here's my list...
2.-drive (Ryan Gosling is so hot in this movie. Hated the 80's theme and music, though)
4.-young adult (I loved hating Charlize, she was perfect for the role)
5.-50/50 (Not too sorny, not too sad, really liked it)
6.-bridesmaids (Kristen Wiig is spot on)
7.-Friends with benefits
8.-forces speciales (Cried like a baby, I think I wasn't supposed to but hey)
9.-the iron lady - Meryl will probably get the Oscar but the movie was just blah
10.- Midnight in Paris - It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a movie this much
11.- one day - loved it, totally unexpected turn of events.
015. Park Benches (2011) - foreign/french
016. The Girl on the Train (2008) - foreign/french
017. Apollo 18 (2011)
018. Hangover 2 - (2011)
019. Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (2011) - they really REALLY should've stopped after the first one but Gemma Ward looked stunning but i kinda wished she just had a bigger part
020. Red Riding: 1974 (2009)
021. Red Riding: 1980 (2009)
022. Red Riding: 1983 (2009)
023. High Anxiety (1977) - I though I wasn't gonna like this cuz it spoofs my fave director, Hitchcock, but I was quite funny
024. The Help - looooved this movie people say that it left out, made light of, or skated over a lot of racism but I thought it was prefect
025. Super 8 - finally JJ Abrams gets it right.. Those kids were badass
• I definitely recommend seeing "The Help" & "Super8". Initially, I was hesitant to see them cuz they got such good critical reviews & for me, a LOT of the times, the movies don't tend to live up to the hype but the praises were well deserved Posted via Mobile Device
1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo | The best movie released in the last years in my opinion, I admit I wasn't a big fan of Rooney before, but she really nailed it, plus the soundtrack is great as well, Trent did a great job [even including Enya ]
2. Into the Wild | I had always heard tons about it, so I finally decided to see it. I certainly don't regret it, it's one of the best movies I've seen the last years, really worth-wacthing it.
3. Trainspotting | Same with above, I mean how could I not love Ewan
4. Scarface | Finally decided to watch it, it's a bit long, but I'd recommend it.
5. Un Cuento Chino | Beautiful Argentinian movie, Ricardo is great again!
6. Donnie Darko | Probably my favorite movie with Jake Gyllenhaal.
7. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows | Quite amusing!
8. Annie Hall | Loved it!
9. Control | It's a good one for Joy Division fans, I think it might not interest those who don't like the band, it's nice to know where all his dark, depressive inspiration to his lyrics come from.
10. A Clockwork Orange | Re-watched it since it had been a long time since I last saw it, I think it's not necessary to talk about it.
11. Vicky Cristina Barcelona | Saw it twice this year, Penélope Cruz is amazing in it, probably my favorite 'light' movie of the year.
That's all I remember of.
plus on parle
plus les mots ne veulent rien dire