How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2013
backstage pass

I guess Patti Lupone and Luke aren't witches, after all. So why would Nan have yelled to Luke "Don't leave me, I'm your Supreme" then? Or will they be revealed later as witches...when Ryan changes his mind?

Why didn't Hank have just shot Nan when she was running into the house if he was only targeting her...?

Why was Luke's spirit able to leave his corporeal body when he was only in a coma and not dead...?

Why was Nan so stupid and ran out of the hospital room leaving Luke defenseless when she revealed to Patti Lupone that Luke knew she had killed his father...?

Why was Delphine's headless body able to "see" Fiona and wave to her-- was that meant to be comedic..?

Why did Hank wait so long before aiming at Marie when she was only a few feet away from him, giving Queenie ample time to pull her voodoo stunt...? I guess the voodoo Marie performed on him, breaking his bones and having him bleed from his stomach was only an illusion, since he was perfectly fine that very same night when he came around her place...?

Even Ryan doesn't care if nothing makes sense anymore.

Oh well, at least I'll get to see more of Angela now that she has to work with the Salem witches. Yay.

11-01-2014
V.I.P.

Any thoughts on last week's episode?

It was cool to see Stevie Nicks! I feel like she was only there to sing
I love Misty, I'm glad she got to see Stevie. I was hoping she is the supreme, but I'm thinking its Zoe (remember the zombies? She performed necromancy, I hope that gets explored more). I hope Misty comes out of that, Madison is such a bitch! But I love her remarks and style!

I found the voodoo man very interesting, he scared me at first. Now we know more of Marie's past. I like her relationship with Fiona. Fiona, not having a soul is priceless! I like that Ryan wrote that in. She really proved that she is heartless when they killed Nan! Didn't see that coming. Then she walked away with the man.. what was that about? He is from Hell, does that mean Nan hasn't been as innocent as Fiona thought she was?

I felt for Cordeila this episode, Fiona treats her so bad! She is the only actual good witch, along with Zoe.

30-01-2014
V.I.P.

Anyone still watching? Tonight was the seaspn finale.

30-01-2014
backstage pass

very underwhelming episode and season. Not very "horror" and quite predictable.

fashion elite

Overall it was a quite good season. Not as good as Asylum but slightly better than Murder House in my eyes.
Im curious, what are your favourite characters from the whole series?

here is my list:
1) Lana Winters
2) Myrtle Snow
3) Fiona Goode
4) Constance Langdon
5) Sister Mary Eunice
6) Tate
7) Pepper
8) Angel Of Death
9) Madison Montgomery
10) Moira O'Hara / Misty Day

30-01-2014
Stitch:the Hand

yeah i have to say terribly underwhelming almost anticlimactic myself. after the episode before the holidays,i grew disenchanted with it. truth told,i couldn't wait for it to finally be over with. the story just felt very schizophrenic by the end. the overall consensus is that it was all rather a messy,sporadic season. some aspects i liked,others either left quite a lot to be desired or were completely loathsome. i know a lot of people loved this season mainly due to the personalities of the characters but frankly there was just no real storyline that grabbed me.

30-01-2014
V.I.P.

I'm sorry, maybe I have bad anxiety but I couldn't breathe during the whole 7 wonders . I knew Fiona was Supreme, thanks to a spoiler while scrolling down tumblr. Each time someone didn't died it got harder for me to watch. The ending though was kind of stale

31-01-2014
front row

I love this one

(ohlipe.tumblr.com)

31-01-2014
fashion elite

Myrtle was just the best thing of the season. She simply stole the show.

01-02-2014
V.I.P.

Myrtle was amazing, she had the best parts. Especially he final words, everyone I was with had no idea who that was...

I loved all the personal Hells and that Madison ended up as a doll for Spaulding.

while the season was all over the place, it did have its great moments. I always knew Cordelia would be supreme. And I'm glad that this season ended fully, there was no feeling of wanting more. The story had ended.

jmrmartinho, here's my list of favorite characters:

1. Myrtle Snow
2. Tate
3. Lana Winters
4. Sister Mary Eunice
5. Misty Day
6. Constance Langdon
7. Angel of Death / Pepper
8. Marie lavaeu
9. Moira O'Hara / Nora Montgomery
10. Madison Montgomery

02-02-2014
V.I.P.

I finally watched the finally yesterday and was a little underwhelmed. I had a feeling they would go the route they did with the new supreme. In the last scene with Cordelia and Fiona, when they were hugging it out, I half expected Fiona to stab Cordelia to reclaim her title as Supreme. That would have made it more interesting for me.

02-02-2014
V.I.P.

I loved that she yelled Balenciaga!ha haaa..
But otherwise quite dissapointing episode.

10-02-2014
backstage pass

^^^ Absolutely!

What an awful waste of potential Coven has been.

If someone out there were smart-- and no, please not Ryan and Co., they'd develop a show with Myrtle as the blueprint for the fashion industry. Her character had the wittiest, most clever, most biting referential lines-- she seemed to be written for, and on, some amazing show that has yet to be developed. And so sophisticatedly satirical without ever being some awful caricature like the ones on Ugly Betty or Devil Wears Prada... Myrtle/ Frances was just the best. The "BALENCIAGA!" last word was... so unexpectedly stunning, and appropriately hilarious.

18-02-2014
Stitch:the Hand

hey guys here is some news regarding next season's direction-

http://www.buzzsugar.com/American-Ho...ilers-34083437

1950 sounds very interesting…i mean can you imagine the costumes? hopefully,in his comment about it being comedic like "coven" means it won't be messy and sporadic either.

18-02-2014
V.I.P.

I hope the same, I much prefer the darkness of Asylum or Murder House. I thought I read somewhere it was for sure going to be shot in New Orleans again.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story