How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

3 Weeks Ago
fashion elite

I hope it's real, I saw that the other day and allegedly Emma Roberts and Angela Roberts were not on set for the first episode shooting so it could fit since they are not on the call sheet. Actors 5-10 are missing, most likely Emma, Angela, Micheal and newly added Finn Wittrock.

Here are the links to the pics

http://i.imgur.com/9fpEjOZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kYOR6NM.png
(BTW do I have to cite links to pics? If so atrl but it would be nice to know for future reference)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
I hope it has a similar vibe to HBO´s Carnivàle. Gotta renew my enthusiasm in AHS
How was that show btw? I've been looking for new shows to watch and it peaked my interest on HBOGO but I haven't given it a try, I've herd a lot about it since it was announced the 4th season of AHS would be Freak Show. I assume they push the boundaries a tad bit more since it was on HBO.

Last edited by CommanderTMugler; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:42 PM.

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

^I highly recommend Carnivale, it was one of those great shows that was very underrated...
It had supernatural elements which I´m hoping Freak Show will also have. I´m very interested in the cinematography as well, Carnivale was shot in very sepia tones... after seeing that pic of Paulson and the fact that is set on the 50s, what are the chances that some episodes would be shot in B&W? that would be great imo

3 Weeks Ago
Stitch:the Hand

it would be brilliant if it were akin to a combination of moving diane arbus and august sander images....they both made series of images on circus performers and sideshow acts.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story