How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

2 Weeks Ago
rising star

^ Isn't one of them how one of the couples in Murder House were the Montgomerys and then we had Madison in Coven? Surely that has to be something..

Some people were saying on twitter that series 5 will return to Coven but that's doubtful.

Ma Petite is so cute, I hope she gets a good story line.

Jimmy.

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Sidekick no more! loved Dandy's rise to killer power

Anyone has a link to the theories?

2 Weeks Ago
Stitch:the Hand

i think the theories could be on to something....there's so many different characters in these seasons many played by the same characters,i wouldn't be surprised if they were connected to one story or the other in some way. i think we're just beginning to see it happen with pepper and salty and sister mary eunice. i think dandy is much more frightening to me than twisty now....something about that spoiled brat with no sense of accountability mentality i find even more unnerving....

2 Weeks Ago
Stitch:the Hand

it has been confirmed-

http://www.eonline.com/news/593947/y...ook-na-eonline

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
And in addition to connecting to previous seasons, Freak Show already has dropped a "big season five clue," Murphy spilled: the top hat on the cup of coffee given to Maggie by the police. Hm...
I quit watching Coven after a few episodes, can anyone elaborate on this, please?

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

^ I don't really know how that connects to coven, since Ryan Murphy said Season 2 is connected to 4 and season 4 is connected to 1.

Here is one theory on the Top Hate which is seen more then once in the show so far http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6096760.html

Elite13
Quote:
^ Isn't one of them how one of the couples in Murder House were the Montgomerys and then we had Madison in Coven? Surely that has to be something..
I think that is definitely something The Montgomeries was the couple that gave basement abortions and Madison Montgomery is a celebrity so she comes from LA, where Murder House takes place.

I liked seeing all the back stories in this episode, especially Twisty's. I like the way it went with him and Edward. Now I can't wait to see what Dandy does.

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Really liking the Patrick Bateman Dandy moment ... in his big room filled with cricket, an horse (love that), and animals, big lustre etc.

"One door closes, another opens. And This body is America. Strong, violent and full of limitless potential. (...) I would be the US Steel of murder. I am the Future."

So would he (Dandy) be linked to Kathy Bates' character in Coven - but torturing gay men ?

Last edited by BerlinRocks; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:05 PM.
2 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Just when I was about to write this season off, the last two episodes have really started a fire for me. Really good.

Adored Jessica blowing off television! So clever, witty and surreal. And I really adore Dandy-- with the hustler that just won't die, and making Dandy feel "bad" for not dying is priceless. I'll watch this show just for Dandy.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Matt Bomer is so pretty, a shame that he died after only one episode... I like Dale's story and how he's with women who have masculine traits, I felt sorry for him
Dandy's story is the best so far imo, the actor does a great job

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

^ Yea I was hoping for more Matt Bomer.

Anyone else tired of Jesscia? Her character is always the same, poor Paul! You know she did that on purpose.

Dandy and his mom still make it a good episode, the idea of splitting the twins is interesting, I thought it would be impossible with their type of conjoined. Dandy seems to be like one who would try it.

The previous episode was so good with Angela and Micheal, sad to miss them this episode.

5 Days Ago
rising star

My heart broke when Ma Petite was pretending to be a butterfly in the big jar Maggie put her in.

Also I'm a bit annoyed with how they said that in this series once a character is dead, they're gone for good unlike in Coven but they're doing this thing where they kill a character and then we find out it's only a fantasy someone has etc. Like with the twins, I was so shocked when I saw them in the jar and then boom, just a fantasy.

4 Days Ago
tfs star

It's a shame the show isn't really scary anymore, the way it was truly horrifying in season one. I feel much more interested in the drama aspect of the show now- especially what will happen to the twins. Also, Ma Petite is the cutest butterfly ever

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite13 View Post
My heart broke when Ma Petite was pretending to be a butterfly in the big jar Maggie put her in.

Also I'm a bit annoyed with how they said that in this series once a character is dead, they're gone for good unlike in Coven but they're doing this thing where they kill a character and then we find out it's only a fantasy someone has etc. Like with the twins, I was so shocked when I saw them in the jar and then boom, just a fantasy.
This! I'm hating the fanstasy scenes, why not actually make them happen? I'm glad Ma Petite is alive but I would not mind seeing her die or anyone really, that's the point of the show. Plus it would have been a good twist for Maggie.

I feel like we really don't have many freaks, now that the show is going in further and we are having some guests like NPH I do hope we get some new characters that are truly freakish.

I wish they would have used Matt more, but he nailed his role, hopfully he comes back next season along with Zachary Quinto.

And yes, Jessica can go, I'm so over her and her same role every season. Old insecure hag who is way past her prime trying to regain her former glory while being desperate for sex, alcohol and drugs.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story