How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-01-2015
Stitch:the Hand

so FX president is already talking about next season and evidently they already have the theme established but wouldn't say,of course. some fans this season have been speculating that it's going to take place in space(lol)but he quickly shut those down saying it's not in america....otherwise the show would be called intergalactic horror story. but i was thinking.....maybe the sci-fi theory isn't so absurd.....it could actually have something to do with roswell/area 51 considering how we've seen tie-ins with extraterrestrial beings throughout the series.....maybe something inspired by x-files.

Last edited by Scott; 21-01-2015 at 09:47 AM.

21-01-2015
V.I.P.

Yea I read the next season will be a big reinvention of the show, and they might try to get Jessica to stay. Id personally love a change, it seems the same actors play the same characters season after season so a mix up of a new cast may be good. Also since Ryan Murphy will be busy with his American Crime Story and Scream Queens that have two AHS actors maybe he and those actors will be less involved in AHS?

21-01-2015
backstage pass

Series 5 will also be in the present day. The top hat on the coffee cup was one clue. I hope it's not aliens, something more original please!

21-01-2015

they definitely need a change but to me not just the actors....i feel like the writing could use a good revamp. i really feel like they jumped shark last season and this season has been just as bad.

22-01-2015
don't look down

I didn't find it that entertaining to watch nearly everyone else get killed, I only kept going to see what possible ending could come of it.

V.I.P.

Quote:
.i feel like the writing could use a good revamp
Yes! Maybe something like that will happen for season 5

I didn't like seeing everyone die either.. I also hated the ending, it was so disappointing. I don't understand why Elsa was gifted a successful freakshow with everyone there. She caused so much suffering for others just for selfish reasons yet Edward said she didn't belong with him so he sent her to that. Others suffered as well due to her actions. I did like the Heroes performance and seeing Desiree and Jimmy's life.

22-01-2015
V.I.P.

i really liked the ending. I thought it was heartbreaking and very surprising. I didn't see that coming at all.

25-02-2015
backstage pass

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...hotel-20150225
rollingstone.com

The fifth series has been announced.

American Horror Story: Hotel

Lady Gaga will star in it.

Quote:
Gaga is the first cast member to officially check into Hotel. The Hollywood Reporter writes that AHS vets Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts and Jessica Lange are unlikely to return to the franchise due to other commitments. However, since Roberts and Paulson were both cast in Murphy-led projects – Scream Queens and American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson, respectively – the showrunner could play with the schedules to bring them back into the fold.
So.. not space at least. The Shining 2.0? To be honest, I hope it's not all serial killers this season and more supernatural.

25-02-2015
V.I.P.

^ I heard the news! Hotel is not what I was expecting at all, doesn't sound promising but maybe it will be more supernatural.

The show is supposed to be set in modern times, no?

25-02-2015
V.I.P.

^ it is.

We'll see if they can reinvigorate my interest after last season's mess. I stopped midseason and realized I really didn't miss it, which is a shame because I had enjoyed AHS up until that.

fashion icon

Now it just feels like a gimmick, I'll give it a try but it sounds disappointing

26-02-2015

^i agree. i probably won't tune in,not because of gaga necessarily(though not ashamed to admit she doesn't interest me) but ryan has really jumped the shark to me and seems more interested in the "who's who" of the show's guest appearances than any actual story or horror component. it's become more about the camp factor.

27-02-2015
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Finn Wittrock better be back this season. He was the star of FreakShow.

backstage pass

I've just watched the last ep, and I must I really liked it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story