How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-05-2015
V.I.P.

I´m not exactly sure it´s gonna be a musical (that´s why I was asking for more info). I´ve read on wikipedia that it was inspired by the musical Top Hat. But I didn´t want to search for too much info for fear of spoilers
Lady Gaga was cast but I don´t know how big her role is...

Quote:
Network president John Landgraf has stated that the season will necessitate a "huge reinvention" for the series.[4] The season's subtitle was confirmed as Hotel, and was partly inspired by the 1935 screwball musical comedy film, Top Hat.

1 Week Ago
front row

Quote:
Lady Gaga is all bloody and seductive on the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s American Horror Story: Hotel issue.

Here’s what we learned about the upcoming season from the cast/crew:

Ryan Murphy, on how Gaga was cast in the show: I was at a construction site and my phone rang. I didn’t recognize the number. [I answer and] I hear ‘Please hold for Gaga.’ I think ‘Bad Romance’ was playing [while I was on hold]. Then she got on the phone. At first I thought it was a prank, but we then had a lovely call.” Gaga adds, “I called him and I said, ‘Ryan, I wanna be on Horror Story.’ And he goes, ‘Okay.’ And that was it.”

Kathy Bates, on Gaga’s acting: “We’ve shot one scene together. She walked past me and literally had one line, and it just scared the s— out of me/ She’s really throwing herself in this.”

Ryan, on getting ready to film with Gaga for the first time: “She showed up, and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her boo-ha, heels and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death. Then the crew gasped in delight, and we were off!”

Sarah Paulson, on this season: “There’s something about this season that’s got real heat to it. It’s pulsating. Every season has a different tone or a color. And I think this year for sure would be blood red.”
justjared

1 Week Ago
trendsetter

Apparently Gaga's character and her lover are some sort of vampire-like creatures.

6 Days Ago
fashion icon

Based off the EW previews, it looks so campy.

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

gagaimages.co

backstage pass

Thanks for the article!

I'm not quite sure what to think of it, it sounds promising but so did Freakshow and that was a major letdown for me. I didn't even bother to watch the whole season..

5 Days Ago
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewormany View Post
Thanks for the article!

I'm not quite sure what to think of it, it sounds promising but so did Freakshow and that was a major letdown for me. I didn't even bother to watch the whole season..
+1

Gave up mid-way.

If Hotel doesn't slay me with the first episode, i'm done.

4 Days Ago
front row

Quote:
It was a very dark day when American Horror Story matriarch Jessica Lange announced she'd be leaving the show.

The monsters that AHS had brought to light crawled back under their creaky iron-framed beds, the willowy ghosts of seasons past lost their haunting mojo, and I may or may not have cried.

But, what's this? A Murphical ray of sunshine has now changed the game.

AHS creator Ryan Murphy recently confessed to EW that he'd been "talking with [Lange]," and that a return is "always possible."

Murphy went on to say definitively that the actress will be back, and that she was by no means "gone forever" in the way fans had assumed. As a matter of fact, Lange's departure from AHS in favor of Murphy's own broadway show Long Day’s Journey Into Night indicates that she's nowhere near giving up the ghost.
zimbio

3 Days Ago
front row

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story