How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

LOL I wasn´t so wrong with the plot.
I liked the finale, specially the little humour a la Beetlejuice with the new family

SPOILER for next season

Quote:
co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters what he has in mind for the upcoming seasons of the show:

The only thing I guess I will say about that is, next year of the show, every season of the show, will be a different haunting. What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house and the second season of the show will be a brand-new home or building to haunt, I guess is the proper way to put it. Just like this year, every season of the show will have a beginning, a middle, and an end....That being said, what we're going to do with the actors is some of them will be coming back, and also new faces on the show, but [the returning actors] will be playing completely different characters. Completely different creatures and monsters, et cetera.

I think this is so interesting, they´re making mini-series out of the show. This way it won´t get old fast, a horror show have to be careful with that imo.
I like that the same actors would play different characters, Lange is too much talent to waste.

Quote:
... Ryan Murphy hinted that next season's geographic location has been hinted at in the past three episodes. Any theories?
tv.com

Florida, maybe? Vivian kept talking about having the baby there and in the flashback when she was leaving Ben she said she was going there...

Last edited by kokobombon; 23-12-2011 at 07:57 AM.

23-12-2011
front row

but that means we're not going to know what happens with the devil child , and the ghosts in the house, it's a bit sad the maid and all the others won't find the rest they are longing for. In the other hand the idea of a completely new scenario per season is attractive.

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

Oh i love that, i love it will be a different place, and mostly different cast with some cameos from the first season, so brilliant. I dont think we need to know about that child, he is evil, end of! I would be bored if they went with his storyline further.

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

It's actually quite groundbreaking to do that, so the show doesn't become stale. And I'm sure after the success of the first season, they won't have any problems hooking in A-list actors who want to do a TV project that only lasts six months. On the other hand, I still think there is so much more to work with from this last season...I want to find out what happens!

11-01-2012
rising star

^what's crazy is that this how the show could really work.

it's really about how the acting is up to par, along with the writing.

and i'm really hoping a 'haunting' is more of a general term instead of ghosts again.

12-01-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't like the idea of the actors coming back and playing different characters on the same show

V.I.P.

From Huffington Post..Season 2 info

Quote:
We already know that Season 2 of "American Horror Story" will include some familiar faces from Season 1, but they will not be in the same place, at the same time, or playing the same characters.

Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed that the sophomore season of the divisive FX series will be set in an insane asylum. But in a recent interview with Vulture, in which he discussed everything from his personal life to his other series "Glee" and next season's NBC comedy "The New Normal," Murphy spilled some more details about Season 2.

"The new season is set in the 1960s and Chloe Sevigny, for example, plays a character who was put in an asylum because she was a woman who likes sex," Murphy told Vulture in the in-depth interview. "At the time, you were able to put people away for that. Another character is institutionalized for being a lesbian. To me, there’s nothing more scary than somebody coming to you and saying they’re going to take you away and put you in a mad house and you have no legal rights and there you shall stay till the end of your days. That is a real horror."

Though there were no further details Season 2 star Jessica Lange, Murphy did reveal that Evan Peters, who played "ultimate badass bad boy" Tate Langdon, will be "the hero of the show" in Season 2. "It’s not like the actors are playing similar parts. They’re going to look different, they’re going to sound different, they’re going to have different accents," Murphy explained to Vulture. "It’s a different time period. The actors are so excited to do that and hopefully their enthusiasm will translate."

In addition to Lange and Peters, Season 1 stars Zachary Quinto, Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson will be back for Season 2. Sevigny, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and James Cromwell will also join the "American Horror Story" cast for Season 2. A relatively unknown French actress named Lizzie Brocheré will be playing a femme fatale named Gia.

And although Season 2 hasn't even started yet, Murphy is thinking ahead. "I even know what the third season would be," he said. "There are very, very many different kinds of haunted houses in our culture."

17-08-2012
V.I.P.

Preview of Season 2 on American Horror Story's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4428703844541

17-08-2012
V.I.P.

^Creepy! So cool

24-08-2012
V.I.P.

A few more teasers have been posted: http://www.facebook.com/americanhorrorstory?ref=stream

24-09-2012
V.I.P.

Jessica Lange won the Emmy for best supporting actress in a mini series!

25-09-2012
V.I.P.

^ So well deserved, now bring on the second season!

08-10-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I am really looking forward to this season, they've got some really interesting actors in the cast this year. I wonder if they'll be able to keep us in suspense as well as they did last season.

windowshopping

I just started watching season 1. I am at the third episode and i find it very weird and I am not sure whether to go on or not...
I haven't read the previous posts due to the spoilers, so please let me know: is it worth it?

19-10-2012
backstage pass

I stopped watching AHS mid way through the first season, it just got too... out there for me.

I did watch the premier of Asylum, it wasn't as great as I hoped but premier's never really are for me. I'll keep watching though, mostly for Chloe Sevigny and all their guest stars

Anyone else watch it? Thoughts?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
american, horror, story