How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-08-2012
V.I.P.

Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012)
I'd thought I'd make a thread because I think this precious little girl will be getting a lot of talk during awards season for her performance if this is submitted, and I don't know if many have heard of this movie but it is brilliant! Probably one of the most beautifully shot movies I've seen as well

Quote:
Faced with her father's fading health and environmental changes that release an army of prehistoric creatures called aurochs, six-year-old Hushpuppy leaves her Delta-community home in search of her mother.
Bio via IMDb

07-08-2012
fashion icon

I've herd some pretty fantastic things about Beasts of the Southern Wild. Quvenzhané Wallis, the little girl in the film, looks pretty amazing just from the trailer alone. It's already won awards at Sundance, Cannes, and the LA Film Festival so it looks like it's shaping up to be nominated during award season. I'm hoping to see the film soon, will probably have more to say once I see it.

Power to the 99%

lifeandstylemag
Yes, she's incredible ... just loved the whole movie, the best I've seen in awhile

I just love her white rainboots in the movie--and her underwear as outerwear (her mother liked to dress the same way I noticed ).

PS Here she is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beasts-of-the-southern-wild-movie-review.jpg (153.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 07-08-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, beasts, southern, wild