How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-08-2013
V.I.P.

Predictions and if the episode has already aired, yes. If its a real spoiler just white it out. so that those that don't want to see it can't & those that do can just highlight it

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 11-08-2013 at 07:26 PM.

11-08-2013
V.I.P.

^ Oh good. Thanks I wanted to make sure so I don't end up getting myself in trouble w/ the staff Here are some of my predictions...

The "enemies" will be either or both: Lydia (Madrigal) & Declan and/or Todd & The Nazis. I think it will be both to some degree. So that now Walt is "out" Lydia & Declan will be very upset b/c he had a deal with them. They will persuade him to come back most likely through threats. At one point they would probably recruit Jesse (maybe) and/or Todd (definitely) to cook for them. History has shown Walt does not like other people cooking his stuff and he hates competition. He will then do something thoughtless, like he always does when he let's his ego & pride take over him, that would endanger him & his loved ones. One of the thing I think he will do is kill Todd (or have Jesse do it b/c he loves manipulating Jesse to do his dirty work). Of course that would anger the Nazis so they will be coming after Walt & his family. BTW, I don't see Lydia surviving either so I think she will die. How? I have no clue :p I also think there is a good chance Skylar will die as an emphasis of the mess Walt has caused and b/c most people dislike her so they wouldn't mind if she died
As for Hank, now that he knows Walt is Heisenberg he is going to built a case against him (maybe privately outside of the DEA b/c we know he like to do things on his own terms). I think he is going to run into quite a dilemma though b/c: 1) Walt is his brother-in-law (family). 2) He might feel embarrassed Heisenberg was right under his nose and it took him THAT long to figure it out. 3) At one point he is going to find out his physical therapy was paid by drug money. I also think he will strike a deal with Jesse, or Jesse will go to Hank to strike a deal b/c he feels gilt-ridden for all the bad things he has done. Somehow Jesse will also find out (probably from Saul) Walt contributed to Jane's death, killed Mike, and poisoned Brock. Perhaps that would be the motivation for him to got to Hank if he does decide to do so. Also, people who live in neighborhood where BB was filmed said there is at least one scene Hank & Jesse are in a car together.

As for Grey Matter, the actress who plays Gretchen guest stars in at least one episode. So yes, Gray Matter will definitely be back! I think Walt might kill Gretchen and Eliot (although the actor has not yet been confirmed as a guest star). Maybe he will hire someone to do it. IDK. The gun he has in his trunk might be used to kill the folks at Grey Matter.

11-08-2013
V.I.P.

^ No Prob! There is no rules on that. I think members prefer not to have spoilers written out.

Great predictions for the season! I did not think about Jesse contacting Hank. Its a good possibility because of Jesse's guilt. Its scary how guilty he feels because I fear for his well being or state of mind.

As for the new episode. I think Jesse could have found a better way to dispose of his $5M. Charity, maybe.

So Hank knows, I wonder how he is going to proceed. I'm glad Walt & Hank confronted each other in the first episode!

11-08-2013
trendsetter

I wonder what happens to the family? The house is abandoned and walt seems to be alone and his neighbor absolutely fears him. As for the current events, hope hank does report walt. I have been against him for so long and I want to see him get what he deserves. also, my god it took the next show 30 minutes to go into commercials. almost changed the channel but really wanted to see next weeks preview.

Last edited by Hector; 11-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.
11-08-2013
V.I.P.

Yea it seems Walt is going to be exposed or made out to be a terrible, monstrous drug dealer. That's the only way to explain the neighbor's reaction. She was truly terrified.

12-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
I wonder what happens to the family? The house is abandoned and walt seems to be alone and his neighbor absolutely fears him. As for the current events, hope hank does report walt. I have been against him for so long and I want to see him get what he deserves. also, my god it took the next show 30 minutes to go into commercials. almost changed the channel but really wanted to see next weeks preview.
Spoiler/Speculation: I think the Nazis went after Walt & his family for killing Todd. That's why the house got destroyed. I didn't get to see the preview for next week either b/c I watch the show online. Here it is. As always it does not tell you much except more drama to come :

13-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
"Breaking Bad" casts "CBS This Morning" anchor Charlie Rose

Charlie Rose is to guest star in Breaking Bad. The CBS This Morning anchor revealed his casting in Breaking Bad's the penultimate during a panel with the show's creator Vince Gilligan in New York.

Gilligan apparently jokingly reprimanded Rose for revealing a "spoiler", with Rose then confirming that his "check wouldstill be in the mail".

The Breaking Bad creator was later asked directly who Rose will playing. "He could be anyone," Gilligan coyly replied toThe Huffington Post.

digitalspy.com

13-08-2013
V.I.P.

2013 Emmy Nominations
OUTSTANDING DRAMA
"Breaking Bad"

OUTSTANDING ACTOR IN A DRAMA
Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad"

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA
Jonathan Banks, "Breaking Bad"
Aaron Paul, "Breaking Bad"

OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA
Anna Gunn, "Breaking Bad"

OUTSTANDING WRITING FOR A DRAMA SERIES
George Mastras, "Breaking Bad"
Thomas Schnauz, "Breaking Bad"

OUTSTANDING DIRECTING FOR A DRAMA SERIES
Michelle MacLaren, "Breaking Bad"

25-08-2013
trendsetter

intense episode that confession video was just crazy. can't believe they would do that to hank and Marie. hope hank doesn't back off. next weeks looks like it will be Walt vs Jessie. I was wondering when Jessie would finally see the true walt

hate waiting for next week!

Last edited by Hector; 25-08-2013 at 10:20 PM.
26-08-2013
V.I.P.

^ In response & a comment:
My comment about the confession video is, "well played Walt. Well played." Yes it was totally mad and vicious but also very genius.

I highly doubt Hank would back off. It is not in his nature.

I think Jesse is starting to see the true Walt, instead of being in denial of how bat-**** & manipulative he is.

04-09-2013
trendsetter

Only 4 more episodes and it seems like so much is going to happen!

05-09-2013
V.I.P.

Potential Spoiler Regarding Recent Episode:
The pink teddy bear made 2 appearances in the recent episode:
http://i.imgur.com/DVnv4Qu.png
http://i.imgur.com/246NKJM.jpg
reddit.com/r/breakingbad

--------------------------------------------

Anna Gunn said in an interview, no major characters die in the first 4 episodes. Which mean at least one person dies in the next one!

Last edited by @~PinkCouture~@; 05-09-2013 at 12:59 PM.
12-09-2013
trendsetter

^to the second part...no one was killed this episode but it looks like some will be in the next one.

Only 2 episodes left!

13-09-2013
V.I.P.

Thoughts and predictions...
I think it is very likely Hank will kill Todd during the shootout and that would obviously anger the Nazis. They will hold Walt responsible and cause mad hell to him & his family. Walt will have no choice but to use Saul's vacuum cleaner guy.

- I hope Gomie dies in the shootout. He has survived way too long on the show
- I wouldn't mind if Hank dies during the shootout too. I think it would make the plot more exciting and interesting.
- Doubt Jesse would die in the shootout. I feel he should survive at least until the 2nd to last episode if not the last.
- Todd is probably a goner. If not during the shootout then by the end of the series. I don't see him surviving. Maybe him & Lydia can share a grave considering he got the hots for her
- I am pessimistic Skylar will make it to the end. Jr might survive. Holly will probably survive.
- Since they are on a reservation, perhaps the tribal police shows up and stops the gunfight? Even if they do show up I doubt the Nazis would be scared. It's BB so you never know.
- I just re-watched the shootout scene. Before any shots were fired you see Jesse opening the car door. Once shots were fired Jesse was MIA from the rest of the scene. I think he escaped.
- BryCra said during ComicCon the M60 is used to protect someone. I think it will be either his children or Jesse from the Nazis. I am hoping he will use it to protect Jesse b/c I am #TeamWaltHeartsJesse and it is the least he could do for all the suffering he has put Jesse through. It will be his redemption before he dies---making a wrong more right.
- According to IMDB these are the characters who will return the next episode (probably is flashback): Krazy-8, Gale, Jane, Mike and Tuco.

The next episode is called "Ozymandias". It is a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley about the inevitable downfall of great & powerful leaders their empire(s). Here is a BB promo with BryCra reciting the poem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE

------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure this is a scene from the next episode:
http://imgbox.com/abhqOikU
- Same outfit as desert shootout
- Notice the barrel in the trunk -- wonder where are the rest of the barrels? Maybe the Nazis took them?
- This is what Walt tells Jr in this scene: "Listen. I need you to come inside and pack right now"

http://imgbox.com/acgxh6ua
Dirt on his face from all the digging

3 more episodes left It should be pretty much a vertical high-speed downfall from now on...

15-09-2013
trendsetter

Oh man...Hank and Gomez are gone! I didn't like how Gomez was already dead when the show started (I think. Missed a couple seconds). The rest of the episode was so crazy. The fight, the confessions, Jessie being taken back to cook, the threat of Brock and and Andrea , Holly being taken! So much to process.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bad, breaking