How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-09-2012
backstage pass

Castle
Quote:
When viewers first met Richard Castle -- a famous mystery novelist and divorced father raising his teenage daughter, while being kept grounded by his Broadway diva mother -- he was creatively blocked. But when the NYPD questioned him in connection with a series of murders staged to imitate crime scenes from his books, Castle found inspiration in NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, a bright and aggressive homicide detective with a fascination for odd and offbeat cases stemming from the years-old unsolved murder of her own mother. Though they instantly clashed, sparks of another sort began to fly, leading both to danger and a hint of romance as Castle stepped in to help find the copycat killer. Once that initial case was solved, Castle and Beckett continued to investigate strange homicides in New York, combining Castle's writer intuition and Beckett's creative detective work.

Over the past three seasons, Castle and Beckett's relationship has grown even stronger as they've dodged bullets, captured killers, and solved countless murder cases with their unorthodox partnership. But in the explosive Season 3 finale this past May, NYPD Captain Roy Montgomery, who we learned had a connection to the unsolved murder of Beckett's mother, was shot and killed by a man tied to that years-old crime. As the episode came to a close, Beckett, who was speaking about her Captain at his funeral, took a bullet from a sniper's rifle and was last seen on the ground with life fading out of her...

Castle is produced by ABC Studios. Andrew Marlowe is the show's creator/executive producer, along with executive producers Rob Bowman, David Amann, Laurie Zaks and Armyan Bernstein.
abc.go.com

Is anyone watching it? I absolutely adore the show. The new season starts in about a week and I can't wait!
Here's the poster for the 5th season.

16-09-2012
backstage pass

And I like how they dress up Katic's character- Det. Kate Beckett, I'd love having all her leather jackets in my collection.

17-09-2012
clever ain't wise

I watch it....it's harmless fun, if a bit corny and repetitive.

18-09-2012
Blood On The Leaves

My mom loves Castle so I watched few episodes with her. It's OK but I don't watch it regularly.

15-11-2012
clever ain't wise

Just for the record, I loved the last episode (#7, or more appropriately S05.E07). That's the thing with this show - mostly it's just feelgood whodunnit but once in a while they have such a knock-out episode.

17-11-2012
V.I.P.

I like it. It's not great by any means but it's entertaining.

18-11-2012
backstage pass

^^agreed. The 5th season is cute but the eps are repetitive.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
castle