How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-05-2008
tfs star

I am loving this show. I´m watching season 1 sloooooowly. It´s really a original idea, and I love the fact that even if it´ s Dexter-centered, the other characters are also good and solid.

10-01-2009
Deep Red Bells

Dex and Deb Got Married!!!
'Dexter' brother and sister are husband and wife
Jan. 9, 2009, 5:06 PM EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife. Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday — the first time publicly acknowledging their relationship.
Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, just finished the third season of "Dexter," the Showtime series in which Hall plays the murderous title character. They've been quietly dating for about a year and a half.
At their wedding, Carpenter's grandfather's wedding band was attached to her bouquet of white roses.

10-01-2009
you set the scene

I wish them well!

14-01-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newprincesita View Post
I am loving this show. I´m watching season 1 sloooooowly. It´s really a original idea, and I love the fact that even if it´ s Dexter-centered, the other characters are also good and solid.
I started watching the first season a while ago, and totally love the show, and its premise.

17-01-2009
French Chic

This show is verging on being the best thing on the box right now The concept is just fantastic and mind blowing and I don't thing any actor other than Michael C. Hall could pull this off........making a serial killer, by turns touching, neurotic, heroic and above all funny.
Currently just watched the first episode of season 2 and looks like there are some surprises in store.

The interaction between Dexter and Doakes played by Erik King is just to die for.

tfs star

I fell in love with this show little late, I didn`t watch the 1st season at all, but I addicted while 2nd. I´m really looking forward to next season !

25-01-2009
rising star

Just finished the 3rd season and I can't wait for more! This is definitely one of my favourite shows!

26-01-2009
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Does anybody know when S3 will be available on DVD? This is one of the shows I can only watch on DVD because I hate having to wait for the next episode!

01-02-2009
tfs star

Last October I saw those Big billboards in NY at union square of Dexter. I reconized the actor Michael C. Hall, and I always liked him in Six Feet Under Tonight I am going to watch the first episode of the first season!

01-02-2009
French Chic

If you liked him in Sex Feet Under, you'll love him in this.
ENJOY!!!!!!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowen View Post
Does anybody know when S3 will be available on DVD? This is one of the shows I can only watch on DVD because I hate having to wait for the next episode!
There's no official release date slated yet, but the Season 2 Box Set was released in August 2008. So chances are the third season will be released in August of 2009, or thereabouts.

tfs star

3rd season rocked!

Each season I think How are they gonna follow this story, and they manage to find a new twist to make each season even better than the previous one.

02-02-2009
V.I.P.

I so agree - it's one of the few shows I can ever remember watching where the quality is so consistent. Can't wait for season 4!

trendsetter

does anyone know when season 4 is going to start?!

V.I.P.

Pretty sure it will be September again, like every year.

Tags
dexter