How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-05-2005
V.I.P.

do you like spain?: Love it!
what is your favourite city in Spain?: Well the only one I've been to is Ali Cante
what that you know of Spain? The cluture and history of the country is very intresting.I love the way of life there
Have you visit Spain? Yes once
Do you know spanish stars? Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar
Do you like spanish food? Yes but I'm allergic to shellfish so I often can't have paella
Do you like spanish music? I'm not that up on Spanish music but when I was there I heard some and it was good!

Last edited by Diamond Star; 02-05-2005 at 12:35 PM.

02-05-2005
backstage pass

do you like spain? Yes!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Haven't been there but will love to go to Pamplona.
what that you know of Spain? A lot, don't have the time to got throguh everything.
Have you visit Spain? No
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) Penelope, Antonio, Pedro, Alejandro Sanz, Rosario, etc...
Do you like spanish food? Love it!
Do you like spanish music? Flamenco

Que bueno tener una Española en el foro

02-05-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
I liked Spain a lot when I visited...i've only been to Malaga though. I like the laid-back vibe and how time just flies when you're there, we were eating dinner at 1 in the morning and it seriously felt like 6 P.M. The food is great, love paella and tapas.

edit: for Spanish stars, you forgot Javier Bardem, the Spanish Marlon Brando!
is it hot there?

02-05-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by espanyola
and if somebody want to know more, ask to me!
Have you ever been to Cordoba? or anywhere in the south? Whats it like?

02-05-2005
I'll bossanova with you

Is the singer Cristian Spanish or South American? He released an album called Azul in 2001... and I the song Yo Quería soooo much... I heard that song while I was in Chile, but I have some vague memories of hearing he was actually Spanish...?

04-05-2005
windowshopping

minasdecobre Cristian is South American, he visit Spain many years ago.

I'm sad and surprised, because there are people who think spain is a country for only fiestas and party, Spain is an european country and there are many big professional in Spain, good writters, good doctor, many scientist, i hope in the future the mind of the people are diferent, the spanish don't go all the days to the partys.

please, visit http://www.spain.info/

04-05-2005
fashion insider

I've never been to Spain myself but what i don't like about it is the abundance of British people practically taking over the country

I'll bossanova with you

Quote:
minasdecobre Cristian is South American, he visit Spain many years ago.

I'm sad and surprised, because there are people who think spain is a country for only fiestas and party, Spain is an european country and there are many big professional in Spain, good writters, good doctor, many scientist, i hope in the future the mind of the people are diferent, the spanish don't go all the days to the partys.

please, visit http://www.spain.info/
Thank you

You shouldn't worry... I don't think people in general see Spain solely as a party country...

Oh, I feel like I should tell you this.. when I still was in high school I had a part in a play by Federico García Lorca (Bodas de sangre).

04-05-2005
windowshopping

you are very nice, minasdecobre

do you know the translation of your nick?

04-05-2005
I'll bossanova with you

Quote:
you are very nice, minasdecobre

do you know the translation of your nick?
Thx

Yep, I know the translation... I like the meaning of it, even though that's not really why I chose to use it as my nick... It's actually a song by one of my fave bands (Calexico)...

07-05-2005
sleeping

do you like spain? Yes!!!!
what is your favourite city in Spain? i've been only in barcelona and love it.
what that you know of Spain? lovely People and places, the "being at home" feeling.
Have you visit Spain? yes.
Do you know spanish stars? Pedro Almodovar fan, + a lot of people - artists and musicians living in Barcelona and Madrid
Do you like spanish food? a lot!
Do you like spanish music? love.

scenester

do you like spain? I Loooove Spain!
what is your favourite city in Spain? Madrid (por supuesto)and Salamanca
what that you know of Spain? La movida, the food, the music, the fashion and the people who are so extrovert!!
Have you visit Spain? Yes
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...). My favourit is Ines Sastre.
Do you like spanish food? I adore it!! I just could eat the "tapas" all day; saladita de pulpo (octopus salade); paella of Valencia; etc etc etc
Do you like spanish music? I like spanish music and my aunt has all cd's of Julio Iglesias!

16-08-2005
yes

do you like spain? yes its great, i spent a lot of my childhood holidays there and my family owns a house there where my parents practically life now
what is your favourite city in Spain? hmm..... not sure! maybe puerto banus or barcelona!
what that you know of Spain? well......the language is very easy to pick up, the boys have nice bodies although they dont seem to be very tall, and mcchicken sandwich is spanish is 'mcpollo'
Have you visit Spain? i lost count
Do you know spanish stars? (Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Esther Canadas, Ines Sastre, Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar...) i know who those people are but i dont think spain really has any great stars, its much better as a holiday destination and exporter of good foods
Do you like spanish food? paella, fresh sardines, tapas.....sure
Do you like spanish music? you have to be in the right mood for it ie: drunk

16-08-2005
chaos reigns

Do you like spain? Nope .. never been there, thought you have to think that I live in Costa Rica ands we were one of the forgotten spanish colonies ... all we got from Spain were all the diseases which wiped the native american population, all the gold an jade that could be stolen, and the worst ... the macho culture and deeply deeply rooted catholicism

what is your favourite city in Spain? As stated earlier .. never been there (may visit next year, tho)

what that you know of Spain? "La madre patria" .. a bit of history especially all the conquistadors and a lot about famous painters, I have spanish blood, so I know about the region my family is from (Santander) ... and like the cuisine.

Have you visit Spain? Nope

Do you know spanish stars? Yes ... Victoria Abril being my all time fave and I watch Corazaon Corazon with my mum so..you guess

Do you like spanish food? Yes, I do dig tapas

Do you like spanish music? Nope ... La Oreja de Van Gogh's first album was ok ... and I like Ana Torroja ... I like indie groups like "Mini pierna extra" or "Los focomelos" or "Fangoria"

Somebody know Eugenia Silva? Nope (but the Duque de Feria ... yum!)
Zara? Yup .. there's a store here
Mango? Yes ..store here as well
Seat? (Company of cars) Yes ...
the royal family? Yes .. tho I hate Letizia

backstage pass

do you like spain? I adore Spain
what is your favourite city in Spain? Barcelona, Sevilla, y Toremolinos
what that you know of Spain? The people, the art, the culture, the nightlife, the FOOD, the fashion, La Rambla,
Have you visit Spain? Yes numerous times
Do you know spanish stars? Just the obvious ones.
Do you like spanish food? I was eating Tapas one time, and I didn't know what it was, and th waiter was like - "do you like it?", and I said, its okay - but a little fatty...and he was like "Well, its Tripe"...Ok, so I don't like tripe too much, but I love Tapas in general..and paella.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
spain