How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

Downton returns in the UK on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1, Season 3 will have 8 episodes.

I'm so freakin' excited

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 14-09-2012 at 07:29 AM.

14-09-2012
fashion insider

Can't wait for new season.

16-09-2012
front row

i loved the first episode!! i almost cried!!
mary looked so good in her wedding gown! btw i was surprised that they showed the wedding so fast i thought they were going to wait a couple of episodes!

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 24-09-2012 at 10:39 AM.
16-09-2012
fashion icon

The first episode was really great! It seemed to set up a lot of things for the rest of the season.

And I rather liked that they showed the wedding in the first episode, rather then teasing us for awhile, I mean we've been dying to see them married for ages! Lady Mary's wedding dress was a stunner, so incredibly classic. There was so much I loved about this episode, though I have to say, how silly is Lord Grantham for risking the inheritance? Somehow at Downton it always come's back to money, doesn't it? Either you are in want of it, posses it, or are loosing it. But hopefully everything will work out, I'd really hate to see the great house of Downton Abbey fall by the end of the series! I also loved the blossoming bromance between Tom and Matthew, they sure need to stick together, since they married the complex Crawley women. Also, how cute is Lady Edith? Everyone seems to disregard her, but she's become one of my favorites, and she looks so sweet while in love. Anyways, what a lovely start to a new season!

fashion icon

I love Mary and Matthew, but I can't care less for Sybil and Branson. In fact, I find Branson unbearable. Ugh.

fashion insider

I actually thought the first episode was a little disappointing after the amazing season 2 finale. The wedding was great, though.

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 24-09-2012 at 10:38 AM.
19-09-2012
fashion insider

I love the 1st episode of the new season. Mary looked so beautiful. And I can't wait to see how things will go down between both grannies. I loved seeing them in each others throats.

22-09-2012
V.I.P.

anyone know where can i watch the first ep without installing apps? thanks in advance

i cant wait to see it

22-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

^Here is a list of links to the first episode of season 3 - http://www.sidereel.com/downton_abbe...isode-1/search

tfs star

“I'm so sorry, I thought you were a waiter”

24-09-2012
tfs star

Please keep spoilers in white writing please....some of us are behind UK viewers!!!!

24-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

^Edited them.

With what I've read I'm super excited to see it happen. Lady Edith is expected to marry Anthony

I'm really missing Sybil's presence, I love how much of a rebel she is in comparison to the other girls, I love all of the girls individually for very different reasons.

I have a feeling that Mrs Hughes may be the character who will die, sadly.

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 24-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.
24-09-2012
French Chic

^ Yeah I hope the storyline will bring Sybil back somehow.
Maggie Smith & Shirley Maclaine are great sparring partners and hopefully Violet can make appearances in the future.

fashion insider

I miss lady Sybil too. She's so beautiful and amazing person.

I loved it so much when they played a prank on Thomas. He's such an ***.

30-09-2012
front row

am i the only one who doesnt like lady mary??? i liked her in the past seasons, i was not obsessed with her and i did want her to be with matthew, but this season im not feeling her, she accuses matthew of being selfish when she is being selfish with him too, she puts her self first towards matthews feelings, and she accuse him for the same thing? i dont get it...
btw, i was totally expecting what happened to edith, poor her :/ i cried in that scene . What i like of this season is that there are scenes when you want to cry and cry and others when you laugh a lot!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
abbey, downton