This is supposed to have been created by A. Einstein who said that only 2% of the population can solve the problem...
Whether itís true or not, I found it very amusing to try and solve it...
Here are the facts:
1. There are 5 houses, each one has a different color
2. In each house lives someone of a different nationality
3. Each owner drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and owns a certain type of pet.
The question is: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
(sorry Craig, but this is really the question )
1. The English lives in a Red house
2. The Swedish owns a Dog
3. The Danish drinks Tea
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house
5. The owner of the Green house drinks Coffee
6. The one who smokes Pall Mall owns Birds
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The one who lives in the house in the middle drinks Milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The one who smokes Blend lives close to the one who owns Cats
11. The man who owns a Horse is the neighbour of the one who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks Beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lives close to the Blue house
15. The one who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks Water
Because I donít want to spoil everyoneís effort, I offer you to PM me your answer and if your right, Iíll add your name in the list of the winner...