How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-01-2013
fashion icon

^I agree with you about how well they were able to handle some of the story-lines, other shows would've went way over the top with them, but the writers and cast of FNL just told the stories in a way that felt authentic. We are about half way through the fourth season, we just watched the episode called The Son, which has been mentioned earlier in the thread. And holy smokes, that was some really fine acting by the guy who played Matt. I sobbed the whole way through that episode. And especially in the last few scenes, they were so touching and honest, definitely a standout (and incredibly sad) episode.

13-01-2013
trendsetter

I need to rewatch this show from the beginning again. Anyone know if there is a dvd set I can buy for the UK? I remember searching a while back but everything was for the US.

13-01-2013
V.I.P.

^^YoninahAliza that episode is considered by a lot of people as the best of the whole series, myself included

Last edited by melfreya; 13-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.
13-01-2013
fashion insider

I've started to watch it again. This is one of the best shows I've ever seen.

13-01-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
^^YoninahAliza that episode is considered by a lot of people as the best of the whole series, myself included
Oohh... yeah. I can see why it is considered one of the best, it was such a well done episode. I also really liked the scene when Tim said something like, "I saw something I shouldn't have. Or rather saw someone see something they shouldn't have seen. Have you ever felt helpless?" It was something that I think a lot of people could relate too, that awful feeling. I'm so excited to see what else happens over the last half of the 4th season and the 5th season too.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
friday, lights, nbc, night