How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-06-2014
backstage pass

Do we all agree that was the most gruesome death thus far? Totally unfair, Prince Oberyn was fast becoming my new favourite!

I've really enjoyed Sansa's arc this season, Sophie Turner killed it in the last episode.

As for the other Starks (Bran and Arya and to a certain extent Jon Snow) I've found their story lines a bit repetitive and boring.

I wish we could less time with Dany and Theon, and more with the Lannisters - hate them all you want, they are the most exciting part of the show.

06-06-2014
backstage pass

^omg his death really effed me up!

V.I.P.

No way, that flayed body of the ironborn man had me not eating the rest of the night. Gross.

10-06-2014
backstage pass

I thought the long tracking shot of Castle Black was exceptionally well done last night

10-06-2014
tfs star

I cant believe there's only one episode left! The season went by so fast

10-06-2014
V.I.P.

I haven´t read the books so this question is more of a rhetoric and fun one... so who do you think will die in the next episode? none of the main characters die this season, did they?

10-06-2014
tfs star

^maybe not of the really main characters died, but Joffrey, Oberyn and Ygritte were still some "important" supporting characters, specially Joffrey and Oberyn(his role was important through the whole season imo)

judging by the preview seen last sunday, there is so much to happen and i think making it fit into 50 minutes is would to be quite challenging, i really want to see all of everything, so it better not be disapointing

10-06-2014
V.I.P.

oh, I totally forgot about Joffrey! maybe cause his death wasnt so "bloody " LOL

11-06-2014
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by paz2992 View Post
^maybe not of the really main characters died, but Joffrey, Oberyn and Ygritte were still some "important" supporting characters, specially Joffrey and Oberyn(his role was important through the whole season imo)

judging by the preview seen last sunday, there is so much to happen and i think making it fit into 50 minutes is would to be quite challenging, i really want to see all of everything, so it better not be disapointing
The episode is going to be 66 minutes long, still it's a lot to cram in, specially LSH, Tyrions path and tying up everyone else's story lines and setting them up for next season.

12-06-2014
V.I.P.

The finale is titled "The Children" - so if you've read the books - this could mean Tyrion/Cersei/Jaime, or the other possibilities...which I'm REALLY excited about.

12-06-2014
V.I.P.

^ OOOH I'm very excited for the season finale!

I liked that the last episode was all Castle Black, its was very well done. I like that GOT has film quality war scenes. I loved the scene with the giant in the tunnel, that had my nerves going wild.

I do think some important characters have died. They didn't have quite the impact as the death's in the previous seasons but they still meant something. The season finale will be a good one for this!

13-06-2014
tfs star

^well we haven't lost any Starks this season, probably that's why they haven't cause the same impact. they might be important characters, but if you aren't a Stark(including Jon), or Daenerys or Tyrion, you aren't getting mourned

16-06-2014
tfs star

Best show ever!
Always surprises, and sometimes there are kinda ridiculous things going on, but then again, it's Game of Thrones, anything can happen.

17-06-2014
fashion elite

They had the perfect chance to have an epic cliffhanger but passed on it... everything pointed towards it.... yet they bailed. WTF?

I did love the episode, it was awesome but they could have ended with Tyrion and his scenes, the last scene was pretty lackluster and could have been added earlier in the show.

17-06-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderTMugler View Post
I did love the episode, it was awesome but they could have ended with Tyrion and his scenes, the last scene was pretty lackluster and could have been added earlier in the show.
Aw, I quite like the last scene. It was a very poetic ending. In fact, the whole episode was beautifully shot - that was some movie-level cinematography right there.

I get so excited when different characters/story lines collide, like Brienne/Arya and Stanos/John. I really wish Arya had gone with Brienne! They would have been a very strong duo.

I really hope Peter Dinklage gets an Emmy nod this season, he has floored me in every scene. This season's MVP. If Emilia Clarke gets one over any of the GoT ladies (particularly Lena Headey or Sophie Turner) I might scream.

Ugh, another long ten months wait

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
game, thrones