How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-09-2006
wiser now

ultramarine with the Palladinos gone it does feel different but you still get the Gilmores vibe... now I don't know if it because I know they are gone or because it is different

oh and Alexis and Lauren shoulg get paid $$$$$$

01-10-2006
V.I.P.

^ travesty! how can they not?? hmmph GG is one of the top shows around isn't it?

some very slight season 7 spoilers for those interested... (predictable tho, nothing earth-shattering but I'll spoilerize them just in case)

09/14 - [Gilmore show-runner David Rosenthal reveals:] There are so many ramifications [from the night Lorelai and Christopher spent together], not only for Lorelai and for Luke, but you know, for Rory and for Christopher. Something like this sends shockwaves out, so there's a lot to deal with. There's still obviously a lot of other fun stuff going on, but in terms of emotionally, yeah, there's a lot of fallout. I also feel like the first five or six episodes are really kind of setting Luke and Lorelai on a course for the season. And it's gonna take a few episodes for us to get them out at sea and on their journeys for the year. [Luke and Lorelai] definitely are on separate journeys, but their journeys will also intersect and overlap. It won't be like Luke's over here and Lorelai's over there and never the two shall meet... not at all. They're on their own journeys, but those journeys will come together. [Christopher's a big part of [Lorelai's] life and he's a big part of Rory's life. This past season he really showed a different side, a more patient side, a more mature side. And I feel like he's earned their trust in a way he really hasn't before, and he's in their lives in a way he really hasn't been before. [Lorelai and Christopher will] certainly [be back together romantically], given what's happened... yeah. Absolutely. [April and Anna will] absolutely [be part of Luke's journey]. Those relationships will continue to intensify. The Luke and Lorelai relationship will impact [Richard and Emily]. They've always been very conflicted about Luke and his role in Lorelai's life. Also, Richard is going to be offered a guest lecturership at Yale, so he'll be on campus and around Rory. Emily, as part of her DAR work, is doing a little cotillion training for young girls. She's running her own little etiquette school, which will be very funny. I think it'll really be a great thing for her. There also might be some health issues coming up this year [for Richard]. So that's something that could impact them significantly in terms of his work and also kind of Emily's role in his life and their dynamic. I think health issues can create stress and conflict and trauma in a family, but they can also bring the family together. It can bring mothers and daughters close together and it can bring grandparents and grandchildren close together. There will be multiple babies born this season. There also will be a marriage. Logan will be a major part of [Rory's] life this year, and they will find ways to be together. [Marty] (!!!) makes kind of a surprising appearance when she's least expecting it. And whether intentionally or unintentionally, he definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems. Marty's grown up a little. He's developed a thicker skin; he's a little tougher. He's not such a boy anymore. His actions will definitely cause trouble in Rory's life. Mr. Kim is a mystery. Perhaps one day that mystery will be answered, but there are no plans now.

Source: The Ausiello Report

front row

Chris called Lorelai "Lauren" tonight!!

10-10-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ I noticed that, too.

11-10-2006
V.I.P.

Wow.. and I thought that I was the only one.

V.I.P.

I thought he said "It was so right Lor, and you may not see that right now....", so it came out sounding like Lauren. Chris always calls Lorelai 'Lor'.

Last edited by Tinuviel; 11-10-2006 at 12:08 PM.
12-10-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuviel
I thought he said "It was so right Lor, and you may not see that right now....", so it came out sounding like Lauren. Chris always calls Lorelai 'Lor'.
yup. That's what he said.

12-10-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I just started watching it again. I'm giving it another chance, after last season...

15-10-2006
front row

just watched the latest eps, and the last part was so cute.

19-10-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I just don't think I like Christopher... he's too... mushy... for me. I just have an enormous soft spot for Luke.

I wonder who Lor will ultimately end up with.

19-10-2006
fashion elite

me too. luke is a bit bad boy but still reliable.
christopher doesnt know what tf he wants and keeps messing up the girls' lives. he hurt rory and lolerai alot, and they do deserve better.
luke is cute and sexy. the longer i watch the show the more i like his grumpy little rough personality. hihi.

19-10-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ No kidding! Another Luke fan! I just totally dig him. (My mom feels the same way... I think he reminds me of my father... he's a bit of a grump, as well.)

19-10-2006
Rebaptising my badness

^Hear, hear!

V.I.P.

sammie323.blogspot

if you look at the bottom it says the number of viewers for GG has decreased by 19%

06-11-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ I wouldn't doubt it after last season... they lost me as a viewer temporarily...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gilmore, girls