How to Join
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
^ The appeal with Luke was that he was just a gruff guy with a big heart. And not unattractive, IMO.

I thought my fiance would like it, because it's witty and just GOOD... but he doesn't like the flow of the shoe, he thinks it's too scripted. But that's the fun of it!

Pinterest * Twitter
backstage pass
i have always loved the show and i guess i will always miss it, i associate it with my highschool days a lot. every sunday i would sit and watch this<3

I love this show. I watched it when it first aired on tv.
Now I watch the reruns on MuchMoreMusic... Though I do admittedly own all 7 seasons.

front row
The witty language is priceless.
I still do watch random episodes every now and again.

backstage pass
I'm watching the show again, it brings back good memories<3

I would watch it all the time but I have to keep breaks to not start to hate show, that happened for me with Bones reruns.. maybe next year I will be in Starshallow again.

Things are only impossible until they’re not.
tfs star
GG is my favorite show ever, I'm so glad to see so many other people who watched it I'm still in love with Jess! I liked Logan too, though.

backstage pass
I loved Jess, too. but I like Dead also

I will forever love the wittiness, fast talk, fast pace and great pop culture references.

A woman's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you! ~ Billy Connelly

Gilmore Girls Limited-Series Revival Set at Netflix — This Is Not a Drill

THIS JUST IN: We’re getting those final four words!
Sources confirm that Netflix has closed a deal with Warner Bros. for a limited-series revival of Gilmore Girls penned by series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and exec producer Daniel Palladino.
Although negotiations with the cast are only now beginning, I’m told all of the major players — most notably Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop and Scott Patterson — are expected back for the continuation. Additionally, per multiple insiders, the revival will consist of four 90-minute episodes/mini-movies.

Reps for Warner Bros. and Netflix declined to comment for this story.

And I repeat: This is not a drill.

The deal allows Sherman-Palladino — who left the original series prior to the final season amid a contract dispute with Warner Bros. — to conclude Gilmore Girls as she always intended, right through to those elusive final four words.

AS-P addressed the possibility of a revival over the summer when she reunited with the show’s cast at the ATX TV Festival. “It would have to be the right everything — the right format, the right timing,” she said. “If it ever happened, I promise we’ll do it correctly.”

When I interviewed AS-P in 2009 at Entertainment Weekly, she conceded that the events of the show’s final seventh season didn’t match up with the end game she envisioned for Lorelai, Rory & Co. “I haven’t [actually] seen the last season,” she said at the time, “but I heard about it from other people.”

Even back then, AS-P remained hopeful that she would get to conclude the Gilmore story on her terms, via a limited series or movie. “The beauty of Gilmore, and the beauty of family-relationship shows, is you never really run out of story,” she said. “You’re going to battle your family until you’re all in the ground. Those things never resolve, doesn’t matter how much therapy you get. Ten years later, there’s still going to be [material] there to mine and to delve into.”

Gilmore Girls premiered on the now-defunct WB network in 2000, before transferring to spinoff net The CW in 2006 for its final season.
Did I mention that this isn’t a drill?

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
hope that other actors like Melissa and Matt will be back as well.

I can't believe it's been 15 years since first season! where did time go? I still remember watching this on TV

My Modern Blog
My Instagram

Last edited by kokobombon; 20-10-2015 at 07:16 AM.
rising star
This should be great!

"...Freja Beha Erichsen and Kate Grigorieva."
FW2015 commentaries on Twitter
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

gilmore, girls